Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I don't want to watch soul eater because of it's art style lol.

You better watch it. This version maybe.

Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Hahaha my friend showed me a random ep of it one day, and the moon had a face.. it reminded me of telly tubbies' sun.
The moon's face in Soul Eater is kind of.. Creepy.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
The moon's face in Soul Eater is kind of.. Creepy.

So is the sun in Telly tubbies lol
Soul eater's a bit meh for me imo. :/
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Anime show? Manga? I thought that's a game :v
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I'm only picky with manga art.. I can enjoy many types of anime art styles.. many series with unique art styles are some of the best, to be honest.. you guys are missing out.. especially the guy not watching One Piece e,e
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
My friends LOVE One Piece. It's too long for me imo :/
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
I'm only picky with manga art.. I can enjoy many types of anime art styles.. many series with unique art styles are some of the best, to be honest.. you guys are missing out.. especially the guy not watching One Piece e,e

i can stand any manga style and alot of anime styles
some are just too horrible
(Ninja Slayer From Animation hue)
cage the gargoyle