Toribash
View Poll Results: should we use my idea?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lol. im simply bored with p-type. need other people to hang out with basically. and you guys are just way too inactive for me. its like being in a hospital with no nurses etc... i need a community where i can get meaningful feedback and help to improve. 'practice' is the least fucking helpful thing you can say nathan >_<

:P Stay please Deridor, not all of us are inactive. If you're on about replays some of us (me) can't possible give you feedback because we (I) are not good enough.
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
many of you are better than me and you guys arent inactive as members, but inactive as a clan. we have no events, no clan wars, heck you dont have a clan video and barely have a clan pic!

We try to be active as a clan, check the last few pages of our forum. We've been spitballing ideas we just haven't put them to use. I'm sure we can think of something. As for a clan video, that's been tried at least 3 times now... If people are leaving that just makes it harder for us to be an active clan. Think about it...(I need toriprime, that should be my user text)
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
im sorry guys. i have decided. i am leaving p-type, perhaps forever. you guys are still mah bros, but i have to move on. dont bug meh about joining a new clan so soon. im leaving p-type for that exact reason, I NEED A CLAN. im sorry but p-type does not cut it for me. goodbye