Toribash
Dear relax all,

My real name is Jalen Jason Turpen. I am from the sucky state of Indian.I have been playing this game for about a year and 6 months. I don't consider myself great at any specific mod in the game. Recently though I have been playing a ton of wushu. I find it is the mod where you must necessitate the most.

I want to join ,because welll I have met played etc a lot of people in your clan. Your clan is wushu based which is really cool. I find the "Be formless, shapeless, like water. When you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup; you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a tea pot, it becomes the tea pot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend." to be a very different and unique style. I have tried it a few times ,but want to immerse myself around players who play by this motto. I think it would not only make me better ,but make me a more relaxed chill player.I would be honored to join this clan.

I don't think I am a great replay maker ,but down below one of those is a replay of a mad man I made. The other 3 are wushu replays.

sincerely,

Ninjahead

No. Good luck in future search. Sent pm.
Attached Files
Distant.rpl (206.4 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Jun 15, 2014 at 01:30 PM.
#Triggered
I'm pretty afraid of Ynvaser.
Well, here am I. Please read Yurnero, name was taken.
I'm not a native english speaker and I'm also not a good writer, so I'll interview myself:

¿Why are you intrested in joining RelaxAll?"
It's probably about testing my skills and meeting nice people to learn from them. Seems you only accept nice people *looks at the mirror* I think we all would like to think of ourselves as nice people :)
I only play wushu, so being accepted into RelaxAll would be a great honor as a player and would probably make me feel like "woohooo" IRL. And of course learning the way of relax and adaptation.
Bonus round: If I ever get to voice chat with clan member that would improve my english level a lot since my main problem is I only write and sing (sing, like a dying animal) but I very seldom speak english.
TL;DR: To improve my skills in game, in english and meet nice people.

"¿Age, Sex, Location, personal data?"
Sex: Male, about once a week.

We have Capybaras here. We call them "Carpinchos"

Name: Facundo Ferrara, a.k.a Arvid
Videogames in general: Yes, I suck at shooters though. But I enjoyed games like The Walking Dead, Shadow of the Colossus and To the Moon.
Can use TS, IRC, Raidcall, Skype, Steam, etc? Yes. *toribash from steam? No way.*

"Work/Study/Train?"
I'm a Physics student, a pretty bad student. However I apply basic concepts ingame, good players do it all the time probably without even noticing... but what do I know.

"I think that's enough about your person, what about yourself inside Toribash?"

Well, as I said before I only play wushu. Some people told me there are other nice competitive modes but I'm happy with the no-grabbing feature.
I don't like playstyles based on overpowered openers, I ussualy just counter them by moving away, then coming back.
I really enjoy fights with 2 or 3 comebacks, or those fights that end up in some judo/greek grappling combat. But I mostly enjoy playing with nice people who knows how to have a good time.
"If you lose to a green belt, you lost to a green belt" - This is so true. Just say gg and move on.

"Dude I didn't even read all that wall of text. I used that time to read the Holy Bible from Genesis to Apocalypsis. Show replays, teetz or gtfo."
Ok *sob sob*

Edit: First post is read and rules accepted as loved.

Decided
Attached Files
360 noscope.rpl (85.1 KB, 19 views)
broken comeback.rpl (91.3 KB, 12 views)
flippy flippy.rpl (80.5 KB, 8 views)
practising with Ayle.rpl (99.6 KB, 14 views)
al ras.rpl (95.4 KB, 10 views)
buen juego.rpl (90.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Jul 10, 2014 at 09:57 AM. Reason: reasons.
"Consumatum Est"
scrubs, get dam application form already, it's a pain to read walls of text
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
i like to join ^^
Sup i heard alot of relax all and i like what i know about You guys i left my clan because i like to join to Ra. (i will be Happy if you accept me) (Here is my Replays) (i have More replays of SP,MP,Spar,Parkour) If you want see more Massage me on Skype (name:XsiderX <old name:Sider_soul> Photo:My tori) Have a nice day ^^

Thank you for your application, but your skills aren't up to our standards as of now. Good luck in your search. ~ ynvaser
Attached Files
.,.Qube Punch.rpl (87.9 KB, 12 views)
Spin KickXjump.rpl (93.9 KB, 9 views)
...Spin kick 2.rpl (71.5 KB, 8 views)
Spinning attack.rpl (77.4 KB, 8 views)
...Free Running...1.rpl (151.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by ynvaser; Jul 3, 2014 at 04:40 PM. Reason: No.
RA Application.
Name: DddCrazy12

Belt: 5th Dan

Shoe Size: 7 1/2

Location. Under your bed

GMT: -5

Reason for joining: I flow as water, I sit in the bowl, I stay in the bowl, I Am The Bowl.

Favorite Part about this clan: Ever since I was a wee yellow belt and still trying to learn to play RA for you guys, I wanted to be in RA. You guys are just great. I mean really, who has a Wushu based clan that plays Noodle-style? You Guys. Who has the most rebellious attitude? You Guys.

What I can contribute to this clan: I can bring great ABD and wushu skills. I am a little rusty at wushu but if I play for a day, I can pwn for a year.

Personal info: My father died when I was 7. He was hit by a bus while walking home when we lived in Las Vegas. My favorite color is Black. I have 2 brothers and sisters. I am scared of goats. I am a Purple belt IRL in judo. Yeah. My skype is dddcrazy12. My steam is dddcrazy12. My gmail is dddcrazy12@gmail.com

Playercard

Replays will be found below.

I hope you enjoyed reading this application, for it is my last one I will ever write.

~ Ddd Out ~

Forgot to add a "No", my bad :v
Attached Files
( . Y . ) I win.rpl (188.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Aug 9, 2014 at 09:10 AM.
Application
Belt (if you've yet to reach black belt, you will have to really impress us): black belt almost 2nd dan
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game? : I know I am not the best but I know I can beat the best
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(explain as best as you possibly can): I want to know that I can bring and clan straight to the top
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : ....
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? I agree to the rules and the punishments they may follow
Your Favorite Official Mod to play: akido/ABD
Things you are skilled at: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making. Can include anything else in which you're better than average): I think that makes me stand out is I learn from pros mistakes to when I play I don't make them
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 examples would be nice): i get mine and "pros" mistakes and use them to my advantage (idk how else to put it)
Previous Clans(if any):RUDE
Favorite Forum(if any): all basically
Toribash organizations affiliated with(if any):none
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( if you're in a clan with another account, we can't let you in our clan with any account) : I have another account with no clan XD21XD rank 18k if you want both to be joining
Country/Location: USA
Level of forum activity(Important!):I check every day (2) times
Number of Infractions(if any):idk

If you have any questions where else I live I can't give them to you from my past my uncle is a killer (Clifford moore) and I'm not comfortable giving where I live if you REALLY need to know I will say but I don't want to

No.
Last edited by k6vamees; Aug 4, 2014 at 10:22 AM.
Hello i'm Shadow102 and here's my application.

About me :

My name is Neacail and i'm 14 year's old.I live in Malta.I love watching and playing football/Soccer.I really hate school and studying.I really like playing League of Legends and Toribash.In the future i wanna become a programmer or a business person.I'm currently studying physics business studies and computer studies.My personality changes alot,Like sometimes happy or sad.I don't understand why.The worst personality that i hate about myself is that i rage alot,And i'm patient!.

In-Game :

My name is shadow102 And i'm currently 2nd dan black belt.I'm friendly in-game and love hanging out with friends.My favourite mods are wushu(Altough i'm not that good in Still practising)Rk-Mma,akido and running.tbm.I want to learn wushu It's really fun,i really like it when i do a awesome comeback or something.I don't know how to art altough i really wanna learn how.I love making replays but not good with them .

Why do i want to join RelaxAll? :

I have met alot of members especially killer3366.He's an awesome guy and i admire him.I have met someone named Diamond he's awesome aswell.I wanted a clan that the member's treat themselves as a family and that is a awesome friendship i want to have!

Replays :

I'm really sorry about the replays there is 3 wushu(2 of them practicing my new move that i came up with)and 1 taekeyon(sorry if i spelled it wrong :P).

Thanks for reading guys and sorry if it was long,i wanted you guys to know me well!Forgot to mention How you could contact me.I don't use msn altough i can download.I use skype and gmail.My skype name is neacail213 or neacailgrech.And for my gmail it is neacailgrech@gmail.com

No.
Attached Files
wushu kick.rpl (22.3 KB, 7 views)
Split.rpl (79.8 KB, 7 views)
Comeback .rpl (88.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Aug 9, 2014 at 09:12 AM.