Toribash
Look around. I haven't used my PSP in years, but I am pretty sure I saw a IRC thing lying around in some dead board.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! MAKE YOUR SIG SHORTER FEZCH!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
His random Annika shit. REMOVE IT! FO'!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
Well, I guess the decision is being Delaid!

D'ohoho! See what I did thar?

LOL U SO FUNNAY!!!!11!1!!1!!!!

Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Look around. I haven't used my PSP in years, but I am pretty sure I saw a IRC thing lying around in some dead board.

What the fuck man, gift it to me. :<
asdasd
So... I FIXED MY PC! o7
Bust3r look up she blinded me with science
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
She what who up where!?
She Blinded Me With Science your usertitle reminded me of it
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers