Toribash
The teams league went well... lol

Basically, me and hazel pwned and roz got raped...

xD
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
Lol not really i almost won in judofrac lol... -_- Also your talking about the second group xD.

In the first one on the other hand we all got raped except for hazel who won once lol xD

And in the ending scores of the teams it was 1 - 1 - 1 so it was a draw XD

So... What happens now? lol
Last edited by Rozbickon; Mar 3, 2010 at 08:12 PM.
Woah I thought this would be a hour after I got home from school I didnt know this would be while Im in school I am sorry I missed this Its a time mix up
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
Lol but its 3 teams not 2 i said something about a fight with 2 groups meaning that they're three counting us and i said its 1 - 1 - 1 how many numbers is that? I think its 3 not 2...

So if anything you should say "maybe your all out"... -_- lol

Also i think it will just be a rematch xD
I think i told fc the wrong time If so then I can only play on sunday unless we can change time to 20:00-22:00 I doubt it though
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
i know all about that time thing, i sat for 45 mins last night learning about GMT (greenwich mean time), lol

i think we did nice tho, it wasnt the right mods for any of us roz was stepping in on short notes and atleast im not used to the hole turny thing, n we had some ggs.
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Originally Posted by Rozbickon View Post

So... What happens now? lol

Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
The team with the most points will pass to the next round.
In the case that the teams had the same amount of points, the team with the most wins and less loses (in that order) will be the winner.
In the case that the teams had the same amount of wins and loses, the team that made the most decaps will be winner.
In the case that the teams had the same amount of decaps, a match in Greykido.tbm will determine the team that pass to the next round.

This is what happens.

Also, Nirs still didnŽt post the results :/
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.