Ranking
FFF-

This is a most shameful recruiting performance. :C
I'll give you the short version right here. It's clear to me that you know what you're doing, even though i'd have loved to see:
A: some more flow after the last kick in the first replay
B: the punches in the second replay coming in a quicker succession
C: the third replay twice

So basically yes, get in here! Unless some other recruiter objects to this, of course.

ZeTo, you'll hopefully be accomodated with another recruiter shortly, since TamaKuu resigned from his position, and i don't really have time right now.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Retrying retrying

Here is 2 replays

ACtually 3
Attached Files
~Combo breaker 2!.rpl (194.2 KB, 16 views)
Momentum 23.rpl (99.1 KB, 17 views)
~Lush the combo man2.rpl (101.6 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Mar 23, 2013 at 05:35 PM.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Seems I want to try
C.R.S. Is like skeet of some kind the head to arm
Fagzoned:Madman
Why can't I do skeeting: madman
Attached Files
#Tm_FagZoned.rpl (348.1 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by ZeTo View Post

Assasinated;
Opener wasn't impressive, but that spin after the push was great, just beautiful. However, there is a really weird push around 680. Using your shin and thigh to manip doesn't look pleasant. Despite it's slowness, the next uke spin was really nice. But after that, you got a bit sloppy with your movement until approx. 340. Pretty fucking beautiful boom, really loved it. I also loved the pec tear. Would've been better if the decap was quicker.
This replay is really impressive, but one problem is your stiffness/slopiness.

Hammerskeet;
Opener was too mediocre and your arms were really stiff. And you just threw uke away. The comeback wasn't good due to the weird setup. Crotch boom was just hnng, nice swing there. The scissor was nice aswell, but it could've been easily improved. Until the decap, you twitched alot. And the decap itself was pretty badly done. Skeet was nice, would've been better if you used your right leg to gain more power.

Swaoshskeet;
Again, mediocre opener. But the movement after the opener was pretty good. The grab looked really weird and you were too close to uke but the boom was neat. The kick afterwards was pretty nice too, kudos on that. Really liked the double skeet, really good.

So generally you're really good and you work alot on your replays (judging by the filesize) but your movement generally is a bit stiff.
My vote is yes, welcome in bud! (if noone objects)

Back to basics;
Opener was too basic, and the push you got out of it wasn't impressive at all. Manip lacked flow and impressiveness. The crotch hit was allright, pretty legit. The chest boom was messy, but nice. Decap had nothing interesting. What I generally got from this replay is that you know how to destroy uke, you just don't know how to do it without the twitching.

Batman likes bats;
Now this, I like. Even though the lousy opener, I loved it. Rapid punches in replays just make me go "woo". Incredible idea and nice excecution. If only one of the punches could be a boom.
Also you should've destroyed that head.

Black hole;
Eh, mediocre opener. No sign of flow, too much twitching and too long and too much grabbing. Nothing much to say.

Try to focus more on your movement than the dms and decrease the twitching. If you do so, you'll have my point. But for now, I vote no.
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
Retrying retrying

Here is 2 replays

ACtually 3

Combo Breaker;
Even tho I like rapid punches, this replay is really sloppy. You wait too much between the punches and all of the punches are too weak because you don't use your whole body. (or you don't use your whole body correctly) You should also use your lumbar more, and work on your stiffness. But the one thing I liked about this replay was the flow, pretty nice.

Momentum;
Opener was mediocre, but the thrust setup was pretty nice. Sucks that you couldn't use it properly tho. You should've gained more momentum and kicked uke while you still had it, NOT after losing all the momentum and floating over the sky like a feather.

Lush the combo man;
This was actually pretty good. Opener was too mediocre but I liked the way you split uke. You got too close to uke but it still was nice. And the punch was really great, only if it was a boom.

Generally, you're not ready. You need to learn the basics and understand what each joint does.
It's a no
Originally Posted by TMinster View Post
Seems I want to try
C.R.S. Is like skeet of some kind the head to arm
Fagzoned:Madman
Why can't I do skeeting: madman

I don't want to cnc each thread individually since they all have the same flaws.
You just haven't learnt the basics, try to understand how to move your tori and try to grab less.
It's a no.

On a side note; 12 replays and not one proper opener, come on guys :C
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Assasinated;

Momentum;
Opener was mediocre, but the thrust setup was pretty nice. Sucks that you couldn't use it properly tho. You should've gained more momentum and kicked uke while you still had it, NOT after losing all the momentum and floating over the sky like a feather.

Lush the combo man;
This was actually pretty good. Opener was too mediocre but I liked the way you split uke. You got too close to uke but it still was nice. And the punch was really great, only if it was a boom.

Generally, you're not ready. You need to learn the basics and understand what each joint does.
It's a no

I already know what each joint can do though,
I know what all joints do :|

Any more tips too help me for next time?
what he probably means is use the joints for "out of the box" stuff.

be more enthusiastic with your movements. Go for more than just regular old decaps and try not to flop around so much (second replay you posted look like you really didn't try that hard).

Try to be a little bit more clean with your movements, don't jitter around so much.

don't be a tamakuu

no one likes a tamakuu
Last edited by Marrez; Mar 25, 2013 at 05:31 PM.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post

be more enthusiastic with your movements. Go for more than just regular old decaps and try not to flop around so much (second replay you posted look like you really didn't try that hard).

Try to be a little bit more clean with your movements, don't jitter around so much.

don't be a tamakuu

no one likes a tamakuu

Exactly that.

Also as I've seen, you know which joints do what, but you haven't quite learned when and where to use them.
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post

don't be a tamakuu

no one likes a tamakuu

Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Exactly that.

Also as I've seen, you know which joints do what, but you haven't quite learned when and where to use them.

Thanks for the tips... I will do better next time