1 Votes / 11.11%
Tits
6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by rafaelhlb View Post
Hello my name is rafael black belt rank 500 and would like to enter in your clan will facilitate it to communicate with its MEMBERS and I love you guys and many would like to help the clam to rise to the top of the clans, my favorite mods that I know play too are Taekkyon, aikido, judo and wushu, but my skills are against shovel, reverse, and surprised my enemies.I'm waiting

/invade
Just come here to say that he kept coming a taekkyon tourney days ago and trying to scam by saying "Sell pure and demon no qi", we all know only marketeers can sell no qi....

Btw what the hell is a proud rider of the short bus? It comes up when I type / invade
Last edited by Albus; Jan 15, 2012 at 07:43 AM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
lol Just come here to say that he kept coming a taekkyon tourney days ago and trying to scam by saying "Sell pure and demon no qi", we all know only marketeers can sell no qi....

Btw what the hell is a proud rider of the short bus? It comes up when I type / invade
-----
lol I was playing a guy who buys so I do not know it to be wrong
-----
I am not so rich if I had done was not?
Last edited by rafaelhlb; Jan 15, 2012 at 07:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lol Just come here to say that he kept coming a taekkyon tourney days ago and trying to scam by saying "Sell pure and demon no qi", we all know only marketeers can sell no qi....

-----
lol I was playing a guy who buys so I do not know it to be wrong
-----
I am not so rich if I had done was not?

/ invade
So you was trying to sell it to a guy who buys it? You dont have it in your inventory.
dude I was not kidding I was just playing it so much that the guy who wanted to purchase was my friend

/ invade
Yes but you don't have no qi pure or demon! That means you were attempted scamming also you didn't say it to your friend you just said:
Selling no qi pure and demon
hahahah who said, never did any harm to nobody I was just kidding if you were not paying attention to plobema and yours

/ invade
Yes but you still attempted to scam. People was going to send you tc untill someone said you didn't have it. You are lucky to be not banned. I don't wanna spam this up anymore so just PM me.
I guy I cheated no one knew? I was just joking and I was just playing with my friend with it but nobody in the room so much that my friend was ok?
Guess what guys! We won a clan war! It was me vs two SuperHero members! We won 6-5! Too bad the results glitched, I'm trying to get them fixed ATM.
ugly