Toribash
No thanks
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hello Obey. My name is tommy, and i've been playing toribash for about a year now. I really enjoy boxshu, but only play it for fun. My main/ competitive mod is aikidobigdojo. I'm a normal kid from southern Georgia, (the state) and am currently attending highschool as a freshman. I'm pretty big into the military scene, and I hope to go to the Marine Corps bootcamp when I graduate highschool. I am in the eastern time zone, EST. I started gaming on a shitty desktop when I was about 9 years old. I moved from minecraft to LoL, and eventually now to CSGO and Toribash. I'm looking for a fun and competitive clan, as I am an extremely competitive person. I hope that you guys read over this and find it as interesting as I find this clan. Have a good one, semper fi.

Also, Hollywood Undead kicks ass.
How about you apply with your main first
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Greetings,
Before you read this app note this account is an alt, and my first account is gone. But I've been playing for about 5 years.

Anyway, my name is Marce, but I'm known as Jayson Risk. I live in London England, so I do believe my GMT is +0. I'm 15 and have been playing toribash for 5 years, I can list all my alts -except for the first one- if you so desire.

My replay thread is in my sig if you want to see the definition of the word disaster. All my time playing toribash has been competetive (ABD) and I only started doing "realism" stuff last year.

I'm not the most active of people in toribash, personal family things get in the way, but considering all of that is over, I should be playing toribash again. Anyway I'm usually playing Dragon Nest, WoW, CS:GO or APB Reloaded. I don't do much outside of gaming(nolife).

This application is shorther than I would've hoped, but hopefully it will do.
Yours Faithfully,
Me
This is now my main. Before it was iEnchant, ReVampz and dead2302
-----
in that order, I think
Last edited by MasterTech; Oct 31, 2015 at 03:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hello my name is Jared , i prefer Demo . Im 15 and i love to play toribash . BACKSTORY i started playing in 2013 on an account named inookie. i made this account because i loved lesduncan and my favorite player to watch play was irookie.But people kept calling me Irookie i kept having to explain . So i made an account Imagurl9 as a joke to see how many people i could piss off. I played on it for like 5 months and i was starting to get annoyed . so i decided to start over. i was immature and apologized to everyone i lied to. i then created an account named Demoo3 . i started over i was having fun again . less arguments enjoying the community. Then my first clan came along . New Era , me and zalf my best friend joined we played a lot having fun . we were 2 completely different players so in wars we were amazing. the only clans we couldnt beat were obey and Idle. no matter how hard we tried. Then zalf started arguing with triton and zalf ended up leaving. i didnt know what to do . so i left as well. we ended up joining back 4 days later. but not for long because everything was different . It was dying and we knew it , we stuck with it for another month or so. but then it died . so i went clanless for a week or 2 and joined SSMM right before they changed it to ct . i stayed in that but everyone was off playing different games and no one was focusing on toribash. then i made the biggest mistake and joined nitro. i hated it but i tried to stay in it to talk to a few of my friends. didnt last long after a month i ended up leaving. i was clanless once again. Then kratos came along. he was planning on starting over Metal. but instead he changed the name to Apocalypse . then that started out. i stayed in that for a few months but the admins changed the tag so we had to change the name to Magic.(M) i stayed in that for a little while longer. But everyone was busy i was getting bored , so i left again . i told kratos im leaving he said its ok i understand. and here i am. thats a simmed version of my career of playing toribash clan wise.

ABOUT ME
Im 15 and very talkative.
Im always hyper
my best mod is ABD,greykido,boxshumushu(in that order)
im always on my computer
My GMT -05.00
where i live. new jersey , United states of america :3
Ive never been banned on toribash, ive been warned because i posted while black listed and i didnt know what that meant. its expired now
I play baseball,basketball, and football.
my skype is Demo ross the picture is of a kid with black hair with a blue wall behind him.
Why i want to join
I want to make new friends , meet new people . I need something to do other then go outside . i wanna play with friends . laugh giggle. make jokes and have a good time. i just want to have fun.
i hope you enjoy my app!
sincerely demo
This game is Dead
Originally Posted by MasterTech View Post
Greetings,
Before you read this app note this account is an alt, and my first account is gone. But I've been playing for about 5 years.

Anyway, my name is Marce, but I'm known as Jayson Risk. I live in London England, so I do believe my GMT is +0. I'm 15 and have been playing toribash for 5 years, I can list all my alts -except for the first one- if you so desire.

My replay thread is in my sig if you want to see the definition of the word disaster. All my time playing toribash has been competetive (ABD) and I only started doing "realism" stuff last year.

I'm not the most active of people in toribash, personal family things get in the way, but considering all of that is over, I should be playing toribash again. Anyway I'm usually playing Dragon Nest, WoW, CS:GO or APB Reloaded. I don't do much outside of gaming(nolife).

This application is shorther than I would've hoped, but hopefully it will do.
Yours Faithfully,
Me

Originally Posted by SwanSongs View Post
Hello Obey. My name is tommy, and i've been playing toribash for about a year now. I really enjoy boxshu, but only play it for fun. My main/ competitive mod is aikidobigdojo. I'm a normal kid from southern Georgia, (the state) and am currently attending highschool as a freshman. I'm pretty big into the military scene, and I hope to go to the Marine Corps bootcamp when I graduate highschool. I am in the eastern time zone, EST. I started gaming on a shitty desktop when I was about 9 years old. I moved from minecraft to LoL, and eventually now to CSGO and Toribash. I'm looking for a fun and competitive clan, as I am an extremely competitive person. I hope that you guys read over this and find it as interesting as I find this clan. Have a good one, semper fi.

Also, Hollywood Undead kicks ass.

Denied, sorry

Originally Posted by demo View Post
hello my name is Jared , i prefer Demo . Im 15 and i love to play toribash . BACKSTORY i started playing in 2013 on an account named inookie. i made this account because i loved lesduncan and my favorite player to watch play was irookie.But people kept calling me Irookie i kept having to explain . So i made an account Imagurl9 as a joke to see how many people i could piss off. I played on it for like 5 months and i was starting to get annoyed . so i decided to start over. i was immature and apologized to everyone i lied to. i then created an account named Demoo3 . i started over i was having fun again . less arguments enjoying the community. Then my first clan came along . New Era , me and zalf my best friend joined we played a lot having fun . we were 2 completely different players so in wars we were amazing. the only clans we couldnt beat were obey and Idle. no matter how hard we tried. Then zalf started arguing with triton and zalf ended up leaving. i didnt know what to do . so i left as well. we ended up joining back 4 days later. but not for long because everything was different . It was dying and we knew it , we stuck with it for another month or so. but then it died . so i went clanless for a week or 2 and joined SSMM right before they changed it to ct . i stayed in that but everyone was off playing different games and no one was focusing on toribash. then i made the biggest mistake and joined nitro. i hated it but i tried to stay in it to talk to a few of my friends. didnt last long after a month i ended up leaving. i was clanless once again. Then kratos came along. he was planning on starting over Metal. but instead he changed the name to Apocalypse . then that started out. i stayed in that for a few months but the admins changed the tag so we had to change the name to Magic.(M) i stayed in that for a little while longer. But everyone was busy i was getting bored , so i left again . i told kratos im leaving he said its ok i understand. and here i am. thats a simmed version of my career of playing toribash clan wise.

ABOUT ME
Im 15 and very talkative.
Im always hyper
my best mod is ABD,greykido,boxshumushu(in that order)
im always on my computer
My GMT -05.00
where i live. new jersey , United states of america :3
Ive never been banned on toribash, ive been warned because i posted while black listed and i didnt know what that meant. its expired now
I play baseball,basketball, and football.
my skype is Demo ross the picture is of a kid with black hair with a blue wall behind him.
Why i want to join
I want to make new friends , meet new people . I need something to do other then go outside . i wanna play with friends . laugh giggle. make jokes and have a good time. i just want to have fun.
i hope you enjoy my app!
sincerely demo

Under consideration, please give us a few days.