Toribash
Originally Posted by Ph4ntomLeo View Post
What exactly do you mean by every letter is a different sunset/sunrise

Like the letters are bubble letters and inside each one is a different sunset/sunrise. Different positions, different colors, different surroundings (desert, snow, bluffs, etc.)
Normally I use Pixlr and paint.NET
paint.NET is basically an easier-to-use version of GIMP, and if you get the right plug=ins it becomes mroe powerful than photoshop. Giving me the ability to make art very fast.
Originally Posted by MoldyRobot View Post
Like the letters are bubble letters and inside each one is a different sunset/sunrise. Different positions, different colors, different surroundings (desert, snow, bluffs, etc.)

Ah i see yeah that would be cool.
-----
Originally Posted by iKiller69 View Post
How about I make it for you and you use it at your own free will

Your choice. If you want to make it go ahead but it has to have a logo so that we can put it on our emblems.
Last edited by Ph4ntomLeo; Dec 25, 2016 at 12:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by iKiller69 View Post
Normally I use Pixlr and paint.NET
paint.NET is basically an easier-to-use version of GIMP, and if you get the right plug=ins it becomes mroe powerful than photoshop. Giving me the ability to make art very fast.

Wow really paint? I have it on my pc also, but I never knew it could be so powerful.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Well you made it seem special haha "if you get the right plug=ins it becomes mroe powerful than photoshop."
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean