Toribash
Yeah me to. Stories are life right now.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I got a pair of ath m50x's
Greatest headphones Ive ever used
My gf gave them to me as an early christmas present, that and some colorful socks. I love socks
Sounds cool. I need a pear of head phones myself.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
If I could afford to mail some I would, I have an excess of headphones, mainly turtle beach
-----
Hmm

dd

-----
Titanic edit

Last edited by iKiller69; Dec 18, 2016 at 08:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Okay so, I was Santa at my park district cause the guy who usually does it got bronchitis. I was the only one that they could find short notice.

So I had a Mrs. Clause. I don't think I've ever had someone try so hard to get into my pants. She seemed alright at first. But she was the type of person who talked 24/7 and was super obnoxious. It was all about her all the time. Unless she was hitting on me.

About the middle of the night when the kids are doing something else, She realizes I'm not gonna give her my number. So she casually says "Do you have a LinkedIn?" Me: "No, I've heard of it, but I don't know what it is exactly." "Oh, it's like a professional facebook where you can post a resume and get job offers." "Oh, that's cool, I guess I can download it."

So she says, "You should totally look me up on there. But I don't think you can message me unless you have my URL. Here, I'll give it to you." So she legit rips the edge off a piece of paper and writes down her LinkedIn URL. Like wtf, how desperate are you?

So we get done with the event and she had left like 15 minutes ago. She lives in the city (Chicago) I live like an hour outside of the city. Some of us are standing around afterward cleaning off our cars from the snow and ice and I was letting some other people use my snow scrub cause they forgot theirs. So the photographer's assistant says "So, *Insert Real Name Here*, what did you think about Mrs. Clause?" And we all laugh and agree that she's crazy.

So about 5 minutes later everyone leaves and I'm walking over to my car. I notice there's another car there that is just sitting there. So as I'm walking over to my car, she pops out and starts cleaning her car off. I said "Oh, hey I thought you left like 20 minutes ago, did you need a jump-start or something?" She says "No I was just.... Warming up my car."

Okay.
Right.
"Oh okay, I'm gonna leave now, have fun."

I find out later that she's 31. I'm 18.
Last edited by MoldyRobot; Dec 19, 2016 at 04:25 AM.
oh wow. pretty weird isn't it..

Does she know that your 18?

offtopic: finished the avvy
Last edited by Mist; Dec 19, 2016 at 01:10 PM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
lol oh my. i never thought of that
-----
But hey, it's chicago. I've been to the city multiple times because I live in another city in illinois
Last edited by Mist; Dec 19, 2016 at 03:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin