Colors: Dont really matter
Details: Make it like a mix between sci-fi and medival
Referances:
Last but not least: THANKS
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
No CG was different

he was clan hopping

i actully quit toribash all together .
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Ahem... Buy TC with 50$ then the rest spend in cool clothes to make the chicks go crazy. And gym.

I have a bunch of clothes.
I need to get QI. So I'll get myself 10th Dan, then pay you back.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by xWraTHx View Post
i was randomly posting to have more post count

That's why you have bad rep. You're denied, simple as that. Sorry to tell you that. Closed.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
OK. I'll do it...
I'll make more 4 Full sets. Only. Because 10 Full Sets are a lot of job.
I'll also make more 14 Heads and unlimited Head Upsizes.
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

Week over. Abel's turn this week.
GASP. Good job.
What: Full Texture Upsize
New Size: 512 x 512
Just /dl me.

EDIT:
If possible, do the full texture set.
Last edited by MrTeapawt; Jun 6, 2010 at 05:49 PM.
You sound like Billy Mays.

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE WITH DISCOUNTED ITEMS! DO YOU NEED MARINE? 800 TC? NO! WE'LL GIVE THIS TO YOU FOR ONLY 600 TC! IT'LL LOOK GREAT ON ANYTHING! PUT IT ON YOUR SET! PUT IT ON SOMEONE ELSE'S SET! PUT IT ON YOUR CAT! PUT IT ON YOUR LAMP! BUY IT TODAY!