Toribash
It's obviously Hampa in disguise.

Also about the activity. I don't see it going up, and I don't blame any of you for it. Most of us are at the age where we will need to focus on things like graduating and going to college, plus some of us have just moved on from the community entirely.

I don't want the clan to die, but I just cant see how to keep it alive with the new activity requirements.

{Edit} Its hard for me to say something like that, I know some of our older members grew up in here over the years, and I think I have too. I've made some of my best friends in here.
Last edited by Apex; Mar 25, 2015 at 02:38 AM.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Well, when the day comes it comes.

I am Akyo, I am Space, I am Sean, I am Goat, I am [Evil]. From the past year of being in Evil I had so much fun and made awesome friends. This may be my first and last clan I join. Unless of course I get back into the game. But seriously, thank you guys for just being you.
All good things must come to an end I guess I'm sorry I couldn't be as active as I wanted to be. But it was a good experience with you guys! Lots of good times and fun memories
It's been an amazing run guys. Much love to you all and best of luck in the future
"The best fighter is not a Boxer, Karate or Judo man. The best fighter is someone who can adapt on any style" - Bruce Lee
It pains me to say this, but I will be departing from Evil. This was a great clan and I wish I could have stayed with it. But now Im going to take leave and help other clans. I will always keep Evil in memory. (Long live Apex, THE DAMP DOMINATRIX)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nooo way you guys suckkkkkkkk nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder