Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Sorry if this is a stupid question (cause im on vacation and i cant do shit since i dont have my computer) but is that even possible for most people? Shadows in csgo dont really work unless you have a hella lot of good reflexes.

If you can see shadows, they're really helpful. Take cat on dust 2 for example, you can see people running down cat from CT spawn, and you can tell when they're about to jump down to you by looking at the shadows on the ground, I use that a lot in deathmatch.
just prefire if you see black on the ground, make sure you aim at head level. if they say "hacks" just ignore it because they obviously don't know the map well enough
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
I'm Gold Nova 3, I do have a 7 day ban right now because I killed a bot in spawn, I am looking for people to play with.
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
If you can see shadows, they're really helpful. Take cat on dust 2 for example, you can see people running down cat from CT spawn, and you can tell when they're about to jump down to you by looking at the shadows on the ground, I use that a lot in deathmatch.

Oh yeah, I've had moments like those before. Thanks for bringing them back up.

Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
just prefire if you see black on the ground, make sure you aim at head level. if they say "hacks" just ignore it because they obviously don't know the map well enough

Lol'd at this one. Funny but true.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
just played solo mm after not playing csgo for a few days wasn't the best idea i played like complete shit melatonin didn't help either, but i hit a few spicy shots so i feel better
That moment when you win the match with 1 second before the CT defuse the bomb haha. ''Don't be a loser, buy a defuser!'' so real here. xD
That moment when you play with a guy that has his twitch in his name, and is a complete douche and after carrying the game you start another and you go against him. You carry your new team and completely shit on him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
post kappas in his chat, that will show him

www.twitch.tv/ezeeth
streaming some global gameplay Kappa
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 6, 2015 at 01:54 PM.
Lol ezeth is getting rekt right now
-----
Twitch title should be "over extending with ezeth"
-----
I love you ezeth
Last edited by Kookoo11; Aug 6, 2015 at 04:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RedPanda won't fuck his dog