Toribash
Kay you need to be on forums a lot like i did when i first joined -soul clan... i got kicked out of the clan cuz i was NOT ACTIVE IN FORUMS lol so you dont had to deal what i did after i got kicked out the first time though if you are active in the forums you might be in a clan for a long freaking time ( echoes ) time time time time time

:3
Last edited by joshjoshua; Feb 6, 2013 at 03:43 AM.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Josh i used to post 2-3 tines a day, i participate in clan forum activities, i used to post with good grammar, and i witnessed alot of Fyre history, etc.
So you dont have the right to fahkin tell me what to do especially in my current state.
Ulti there wasnt enough time to login because I kinda forgot my password. So i used this
Im not in a good mood so i apologize if i sounded harsh
Last edited by Chiuraya; Feb 6, 2013 at 09:45 PM.
Wait a second, what was your first account?
I don't seem to notice you.
Kayateya! I WAS active. Then high scool happened. Which is why I barely post in a week. You should look at the earlier pages with me not spammin and being a bit of a Grammar Nazi and shit.
Enough about meh, why isn't anyone else posting? We're inactive again D:
I just noticed how you are ALWAYS moving ulti.
Oh look, It's Friday :3
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
yea great and i am always posting... and i have to freaking do this freaking cleaning the freaking house thing.
Yeah, my family moved a lot -_-... Like, I went to a different school every year ever since 3rd grade... BUT NOW! I shall no longer move! At least for a good while. Becvause now I determine when I move. So yeah.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.