Ranking
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
lol fucking aussies

u tryna fuckin tussle m8

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Maybe I am, what are you going to do about it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Fair enough! We expect nothing less! Just please- we love Parrot and its members. E-sport the shit out of us with your plays, make awesome balloon art, but let's keep the trash talk classy ^^, no hurt feelings

Its hard to keep rape classy. We can try tho
Yo guys. I'm sorry I've been inactive and just useless lately. After Toribash stopped working on my laptop I stopped coming here I don't know why. But anyways I will be inactive for some time I have exams and on my spare time I cant play Toribash cuz its not working so I'm not sure if I'll be active on the forums or not. Ok just wanted to say that.

Cowmeat you should try and have guests on your podcasts. Like important people from the community maybe that will make a lot of people listen to the podcasts
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Yo guys. I'm sorry I've been inactive and just useless lately. After Toribash stopped working on my laptop I stopped coming here I don't know why. But anyways I will be inactive for some time I have exams and on my spare time I cant play Toribash cuz its not working so I'm not sure if I'll be active on the forums or not. Ok just wanted to say that.

Cowmeat you should try and have guests on your podcasts. Like important people from the community maybe that will make a lot of people listen to the podcasts

Well Erth is the current GM lead also welcome back!
siku gave us a new clan song

<siku> you know what they say
<siku> something something birds of a feather flock together
<siku> bread bread bread butt butt butt
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Any word on preferential time to play our War? Hopefully this weekend?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!