Toribash
Originally Posted by Animati0n View Post
Hello. I have a little question. If someone wants to put a picture in his signature he should have V.I.P ot Toriprime?

ToriPrime. You can also purchase ToriVIP to use animated avatars and signatures. You also gain a few different features with it, but I can't really remember them.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
ToriPrime. You can also purchase ToriVIP to use animated avatars and signatures. You also gain a few different features with it, but I can't really remember them.

Okay thanks for answering. Because i was trying to put a picture in my signature and it didn't work. So i decided to ask someone who knows and can answer me.
~Animati0n~
Originally Posted by Aracoon View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=465547&page=7
What do you think we should do here guys? Do you like juicys?

I know i am not a member of this clan, but i would like to post what i think. I think it is well done and i like the idea. New and not used for other clans; i think that the correct adjective would be " special". Colors are great and the writing styles that he is using are good.
I think it isn't my business but this is what i see. Thanks for understanding.
~Animati0n~
That actually looks really nice. I prefer the black version of the white though.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=465547&page=7
What do you think we should do here guys? Do you like juicys?

I like xJuicy's style with this one.

Hello

But snows style is my favorite, I just wish he had people actually doing something in it.

Some of us are just standing there so awkward

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Only thing I'm wondering is why my chest is blue in juicy's one. Other than that it looks pretty sweet.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
no problem sham

wot

Is this one of those "(username) is my bestest friend" things?
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
wot

Is this one of those "(username) is my bestest friend" things?

Yeah, it was. London is a cheeky cunt.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420