Toribash
without knowing simon at all I would say no

because he's all persnickety and uptight about a toribash clan
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
yeah Mwah and there's a reason why I'm like that.

maybe I am persnickety because I'm sick of people judging me right of the bat like SlyBash, and people who ruin things for others. Can you blame me for being nervous?

and uptight, yeah probably the same reason. I want to join this clan but someone is trying to ruin it and on top of that make me look bad. What's wrong with being a little uptight in a situation like that?..

its easy to just point fingers from a spectators view but your vote just proves that your not capable of understanding other humans beings. imo.
Last edited by Simon; Oct 29, 2011 at 04:13 PM.
piratez
No cause he's another idiot that thinks all the moderators/admins are power amusers.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
really dude? your going to call me an idiot.. and pretend like you know me.

that is competely false, I do not think that all admins/moderators abuse their powers.

maybe I disagree with them sometimes but they do their jobs and I have nothing against that.
piratez
yeah Mwah and there's a reason why I'm like that.

maybe I am persnickety because I'm sick of people judging me right of the bat like SlyBash, and people who ruin things for others. Can you blame me for being nervous?

this is the internet, you will always be judged right off the bat

yes, I can blame you for being nervous since this will most likely have no effect on your real world life at all

and uptight, yeah probably the same reason. I want to join this clan but someone is trying to ruin it and on top of that make me look bad.

What's wrong with being a little uptight in a situation like that?..

so you want to join c3 to make yourself look better and to "revive" it as it is oh so clearly about to be ruined over one person

its easy to just point fingers from a spectators view but your vote just proves that your not capable of understanding other humans beings. imo.

so basically I am incapable of understanding other human beings because I said no to you being in a clan that I'm not even in, on an online game

hahaha haha ha

all in all, this is the internet if you can't handle it find a new forum, or better yet a new game since this one isn't all that great

teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Originally Posted by Brains10 View Post
if i don't get in fl0w

i'm reapplying

I'm tired of you
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
I personally like Simon

He may be serious, but if being serious was a reason to reject someone, we wouldn't have LastGod.

And as much as you wanna say he hasn't, he's helped C3 a lot.

I've talked to Simon via PM, and I like him.

Simon, I encourage you to /join #c3 in IRC to talk to us in real-time.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Don't turn this into another Catastrophe (hehe puns).

It seems to me like the majority of C3 doesn't like him around, which is good enough reason to say no. We even lost a member last time you approved someone like Simon.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Honestly, if you judge him by his app and current maturity, as compared to prior knowledge or non c3 members opinions, he's a yes.

Therefore I say yes, and stick to it.

Thorn, don't be a Dick. Talking about serious people, you're basically the meanest person to basically everyone. It's quite annoying when the only constructable input from you is "no he is bad don't go against my opinion, also let me be a bitch and bring up the past."

Fucking unnecessary.

On a side-note, cocks.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C