Toribash
Lemme join faggot, I'm the person here wif da most rep. :P
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
O.O.

Lol.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
MBWAHAHAHAHAH!
Well I'm gonna go get my cam, take my bike into town and watch people try to fly with home made contraptions and miserably plummet into the water like rockets

EXPECT TO SEE EPIC FOOTAGE WHEN I GET HOME!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
I'm a moral act, by societies standards. Standards of value belong to society, they are a public good and are prone to abuse from free riders.

=
[doc]
I was not able to become a TA when I applied. I ALMOST quit and even saying a stupid ass leave thread. I came back because my purpose here in the forums is to have fun. Once you realize that, you may kick Kitfox's gay ass balls.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

O.O
WHAT HAVE WE BECOME?!?

"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD