Toribash
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
No, your app was just bad.
Compare it to this and you'll understand.

thats to big to type

Note to all other applicants: don't be like this.
~Hatt
Last edited by Hattersin; Oct 9, 2015 at 07:30 PM.
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
Originally Posted by Mani191 View Post
Name- Mani
Age- 16
GMT- Central America
Competitive game modes- Sparing, Mushu, abd
Some general stuff about yourself- I have skype mani.lyles7, i work most of the time,
and I check toribash forums when im at school so I should be able to pms,
if im not playing toribash im playing Destiny. Ive played
for 4 years so i should know alot, and I want to join this
clan because its a clan thats for any mod and
not a certain mod like other clans.

Meh name is Jeff

If you were too lazy to read the op I don't see you ever getting in. That may sound harsh, but come one man... atleast put in some effort!
Originally Posted by HyperBlood View Post
Just to make sure Is my application being considered at all

yes
PM me with any and all questions
Hello [Obey] my name is Carlos Rhodes, and I'm 14 years old. I'm currently in Eastern Standard Time and a brown belt. The mods that I'm best at are akidobigdojo, xspar, and greykido. My Skype is Kingxko1. I want to join this clan because I feel as if this is a good opportunity for me to get better at toribash and improve my decision making while I'm at it.
As your first step to get better at toribash and improve your decision making by applying to Obey, you should read the original post and follow it's demands.

Thanks. : )
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
application
hey there i am shaye /datkush man i have been playing toribash for 8 years (if you look see when i created the account i didnt have one until recently due to i only played in free play) some of my favorite mods are greykido, judo ,taido ,akido , lightsabers , twin swords, acro joust, jousting , instagibfeet and more i have applied to many clan and always get the same answer no matter how much effort i put into them i hope you guys will be better than them they claim to a "social family clan" but when someone comes knocking if you dont have the tc they want nothing to do with you i do have a skype it is killa 420 feel free to contact me or add me in game cheers and thanks for your time -shaye/datkushman