Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I see it as the more trusted you are the more you can borrow and maybe for longer. Personally I'm bad with TC so I do want any xD
[AC] Assassin
Hello guys I'm TMinster otherwise known as minister, or maybe whatever you want to call my username. I am 14 years old a Filipino, and I have a good experience in Aikido. I am an active forum member but not much active in ingame multiplayer but I do play a lot of singleplayer. I'm not a very good artist in any kind but I did have an experience to it. I've been in previous clans but all died from inactivity. I can try to be more active ingame multiplayer, you can always see me in aikido tourneys. I liked to join this clan because I think that this will be a great place to stay and chat with you guys, and also a clan that is a aikido based, which is really nice. I will try to improve my time so I can play some or maybe a lot of multiplayer ingame.

Have a nice day.

Attached Files
tossoover.rpl (60.0 KB, 10 views)
that guy have a nice ass, but not as good as nitofag's ass and his jew vagina
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Charm1 first was my best TB friend, then I joined his clan (cry) and after a week he left and we were suddenly all faggots. Since then he hates me...

Nice story right?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like the app

Good job on the pic

Going to assume the replays are good. If they aren't, there is room to improve

Soo yes from me.
How do you kill one with no life?
Well, nice replays, (i know this is not the place for CnC, but i'll give you a little CnC for the SP replay )

Well, let's see, pretty nice replay, i like the movement at the start, don't like how your head was floppy at the start tho, the split was okay and the decap was nice, pose was.. meh.

The aikido replay was nice (i'm not good at aikido and don't play in a while so i can't tell you anything about it )

i say yes.

Edit: oh btw, nice app.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
I don't really like the app, but you seem to be forum active and your replays are nice.
Yes from me.