yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lol, the truth why you have bad rep points is because you never capitalize sentences or add periods, which both make a sentence a sentence.
Damn guys. Just shot him down like that.

He was REALLY good ingame. And we have a member right now with like 70 posts and lower rep than him.
looks spectacular Xpad, 9.5/10 i didnt give it the other .5 because i think the mouth looks kind of odd, great job though
Originally Posted by Reekondub View Post
Lol, the truth why you have bad rep points is because you never capitalize sentences or add periods, which both make a sentence a sentence.

Oops, sorry for that, grammar Nazi.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post

He was REALLY good ingame. And we have a member right now with like 70 posts and lower rep than him.

Who is that?
Its a no from me, sorry.
You joined at 2009 but still have 50posts, you need to post more than that.

Originally Posted by Yourface View Post

Toribash is now pretty much had a strong foundation by its forum, no matter how good they are, bad forum status=bad people, my mum told me to stay away from bad people.

Originally Posted by xXfactionXx View Post
thank god i joined before the rep system >_> i seriously have no idea why i have -39 rep points, i dont even insult people on forums, i really only post jolly things =(, btw i would have to say No, the application is very poor and you should have posted this on the recruitment page

There is no recruitment thread, we are invite only now, look at the announcement Pawt posted.