Ranking
Welp, sorry 'bout that, you posted during my recruiting period where i was... Let's just say absent. That, and many recruiters have the attention span of a goldfish (SICK BURN). I can't give you a review right now, but what i CAN do is set up a big fat link to your post right here:

COMMENT ON THIS GUY MAN

If MrJingles or any other recruiter doesn't pick you up beforehand, i'll get to you tomorrow. Once again, sorry about the delay!
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Well, since I met Lushmoke and Abnoub ingame and they want to get their desicion and the other recruiters is a bit busy, I'll just take them( Abnoub and Lushmoke only).

Well, Abnoub:
Ab-Half doesnt cut it- your overall movement was really simple and slow, you should do something interesting while moving. Anyways the split was alright, aimed pretty good but It didn't impress me though, then all you did was pretty messy and a bit random so i could say the end was pretty bad I'm afraid.
Born to Kill- Well, The opener was good but then you continue it pretty messy, seems like you're too close with uke. The next stuff that you did was just confusing me because it was messy and didin't look clear.
but after frame 160 something, it became good. It was destructive and looked fast, you kicks were become more clear too.
Ab-Posing always Win- Well, the way how you come to uke wasn't that good in my opinion, it was a bit random for my taste. The decap was nice, but I didn't like your aim of your decap kick. Pose also could need some work.
Well Overall I think you're not ready yet, your movement need more style and don't be messy and random. It's a no from now

Lushmoke:
the combo of death xlushx- Well, opener wasn't look that good but then you continue it pretty nicely. The punch was nice, the aim of the punch was pretty good. the decap was also nice and flowing nicely with the punch. But your body when did that decap was looked weird though, after that decap, you ghosted your arm and it wasn't good. the pose could need some work though.
Pound to death- Well, the opener was quite cool, the balance of your body after that was also good. The few punches and the dm punch was also quite good. The non dm kick that you did after that was cool in my opinion. The other few punches in the end was alright and the split was good. This replay was nice though, but it didn't impress me, seriously.
Split+decapv.1- Well, the opener and the jump was quite good but the grab was seriously kill your speed and your movement became weird cause of it. Split was good, nothing much tpo say about it. after the split, the way how you come to uke to get his head was really cool in my opnion. The decap was also nice, again, the pose could need some work though.
Well Lushmoke, overall your replays were nice. But I can't find anything that really impress me. Sorry but It's a no

Well, done.
Also for the other recruiters, please don't fotget to give Wiarcik a final desicion because I'm neutral to that guy.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Yeah, you can always reapply unless otherwise stated. Do note, however, that recruiters may tell you to wait X amount of time before next application. Although we give criticism to help you improve, we are not your personal trainers.

not that anyone ever considered that to be true
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol

I want only to remind his words, and I`d like other recruiter remember about me
Wiarcik:

Not much to say. Fast movements, Fluid spins, clean hits. Some of the better -30 madmans I have seen. I think you've got what it takes.

Welcome.

Be sure to post your name in the Member list with a little quote or description about yourself (Make it funny)
Yeah,figured I might as well give this a shot.

Back to Basics - Manipulation - An okay replay, extremely basic opener which I managed to turn into 2 boomhits and a decap. Little bit of manipulation at the beginning as well. Default gravity(-9.68).

Batman likes Bats v.3 - Madman - Probably my best replay used a shovel opener, threw uke onto the ground, boomhit punch took apart his arms. Boomed his chest with a kick, and sat back and watched my skeet-cap. Lauched that hand into the air. Realistic Gravity(-30.00).

Black Hole H038582 - Madman - Destructive replay, used a sparring opener. Simple split, boomhit on uke's chest with my knee. Kicked off one of his legs. Boomed his groin into bits. Realistic Gravity(-30.00).
Attached Files
C#M - Back to Basics.rpl (339.8 KB, 25 views)
C#MM - Batman likes Bats v.3.rpl (574.9 KB, 41 views)
C#MM - Black Hole H038582.rpl (415.9 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by Dscigs; Mar 13, 2013 at 01:19 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I'd like to apply.

RainDown - 2 booms with a preemptive-skeet-throw-hand-whatever-thing, probably the best one.

DogFight - Decent manip, bonus boom and skeet

1-2-Skeet - splitcap, with a double skeet.

I guess I really like throwing things around, huh.
Attached Files
0600Hours_SP_RainDown.rpl (255.4 KB, 15 views)
0600Hours_SP_DogFight.rpl (264.4 KB, 10 views)
0600Hours_SP_1-2-Skeet.rpl (234.4 KB, 16 views)