Toribash
Obey App
Hello Members of Obey Im HyperBlood! Im a 2nd dan Black Belt Learning to spar! Ive met a few members from obey Including Trestet And Chazer And once i saw them I knew this was a elite clan (Dont ask me why i didnt know earlier i know i should have) Im a 16 year old Male Living in Raleigh Nc.

I personnaly think im learning sparring pretty quick you can test me if you would like. Ever since i started toribash i was just lucky at joustingfixed. Then i started to get actually GOOD at jousting not just lucky. It was against blue belts and green belts but then i became brown belt. I wasnt into acro joust so I had to move into The public server. I was scared i would be a failure I was... Kind of. I expected everyone to chant Noob Noob but that didnt happen (for some reason) So i became better and now tc really isnt a problem to me anymore(Currently have about 8k)

Incase you were wondering I do have a social life(school neighbors etc etc)
My computer use to be VERY slow but now it got fixed well mostly fixed so I will be on the forums very often.. Nowadays i get very addicted to toribash trying to grind some tc i can be found on the jousting server or some sparring servers maybe mushu.

Well thats all about me Id like to know more about You Obey But that all depends if im accepted or not!
Can I join?
Name- Mani
Age- 16
GMT- Central America
Competitive game modes- Sparing, Mushu, abd
Some general stuff about yourself- I have skype mani.lyles7, i work most of the time,
and I check toribash forums when im at school so I should be able to pms,
if im not playing toribash im playing Destiny. Ive played
for 4 years so i should know alot, and I want to join this
clan because its a clan thats for any mod and
not a certain mod like other clans.

Meh name is Jeff
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
Originally Posted by Mani191 View Post
Name- Mani
Age- 16
GMT- Central America
Competitive game modes- Sparing, Mushu, abd
Some general stuff about yourself- I have skype mani.lyles7, i work most of the time,
and I check toribash forums when im at school so I should be able to pms,
if im not playing toribash im playing Destiny. Ive played
for 4 years so i should know alot, and I want to join this
clan because its a clan thats for any mod and
not a certain mod like other clans.

Meh name is Jeff

Denied
PM me with any and all questions
name: GIBROCK
GMT: central time zone
replays: all replays lost on last computer that broke but it wasn't much.
competitive game modes/strengths: I love anything that I have space for creativity and/or when I have to avoid something, which I do so by looking 5-10 plays ahead.
about me: I'm not one to give up. I will take the problem over and over again until I get it right, even in ways that people wouldn't think of doing it. I might be a low level at the moment but now I got my own pc (or a new one in general) I can take on my usual routine of playing and training in all areas.
it would mean a lot to me if I have to chance to train and grow with one of the top clans and I even met with one member a long time ago and thats how I learned of this clan. if I don't get accepted, then I can understand.
I read it but, I didn't know if it wanted it all together or in their separate info sections but I understand...

(I looked back over it and I began to understand that you wanted paragraphs instead of up-front info on each topic {correct me if I'm wrong on this as well...} can I do a second application? because I had all the info in similar build to the last paragraph but when I read the info required I thought I had to limit it)
Last edited by GIBROCK; Oct 9, 2015 at 11:31 AM. Reason: question...
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Denied

I know you hate me and even i send a app you say no
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012