Toribash
Errr no, its the Filipino Martial Art, it basically deals with unarmed combat, knife, and stick fighting. Its very nice for street fighting because parts of it includes the really serious shit. Just 3 weeks ago we started with positions on how to rip a mans face off, of it came to that (Hopefully it wont I don't want to be accused of being on Bath Salts). Also to make sure we knew what it felt like he had us get in position and rip into a side of beef. That was interesting...
Last edited by Dogburn; Mar 1, 2013 at 04:19 AM.
"The one, the only, D. Ogburn" Quote by, some guy living in my bathroom.
Lol, so let's say, if I am South American, and I say there's a banana eating contest. And I say " I will win, it's on my blood", will it work?
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by Dogburn View Post
Errr no, its the Filipino Martial Art, it basically deals with unarmed combat, knife, and stick fighting. Its very nice for street fighting because parts of it includes the really serious shit. Just 3 weeks ago we started with positions on how to rip a mans face off, of it came to that (Hopefully it wont I don't want to be accused of being on Bath Salts). Also to make sure we knew what it felt like he had us get in position and rip into a side of beef. That was interesting...

Any martial art which does not have too many impractical techniques for real fights is good for real fights. Taekwondo is bad for real fights.

Personally, I think Krav maga is best for real fights. It teaches techniques for handling real scenarios. From knife removals to life removals etc.
I do agree that Krav Maga is effective, there is just one thing wrong with it. Once you get it, you cant really advance. If you end up fighting someone who is untrained in martial arts, easy win. But if they know martial arts and have practiced them for many years, then your kinda fucked (You still may win, just a higher chance that you will loose). Personally I choose Eskrima because it dose take years to master, but it is very practical in what you learn. A very nice thing is numerous stick, knife, and unarmed fighting techniques can be used with anything. For example if you MUST fight a person with a knife that pin in your pocket is actually very useful. Want a over hyped movie example? Here ya go
Remember, if you can run, run like hell. Even if a master of eskrima was fighting a guy with a knife, the knife gives him a huge advantage. Martial arts just help increase the likely hood of you escaping with your life, not necessarily beating the guy.
"The one, the only, D. Ogburn" Quote by, some guy living in my bathroom.