Toribash
You're so lewd it's disgusting.
Btw, I made a program for haxing shit ;^)

Wanna try it out?
No viruses and shit, made by myself.
Why would I share malicious software with you guys anyways, eh?
C^:

Here you go

For exceptionally awful people

Edit: For it to work, you have to have a C hard drive on your pc. Also, windows.
Edit2: it was made in ~5 minutes, so don't blame me for horrible code.
Last edited by Arthur; Nov 11, 2014 at 06:32 PM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Yes, you can hax the deep web with it, especially the closed shell systems ;^)
And you can get all them nudes off of every single place on the net ever.

Also, kakajade, thanks. If you didn't know, I am already leegiun and participated in a whole bunch of 1337 low ion cannon attacks against governments and toribash servars, hoeheohehehe.
I am the anymoose.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
unless you pay for that...
100k for glimpse of my belly button.

Sent tc. Would love to see it.

For your records...

You've sent 100000 toricredits to Scorpio
<@Scorp> koor i love you
For your records...

There is a "." after that statement, making it obvious that you didn't actually send the toricredits.
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
Yes, you can hax the deep web with it, especially the closed shell systems ;^)
And you can get all them nudes off of every single place on the net ever.

Also, kakajade, thanks. If you didn't know, I am already leegiun and participated in a whole bunch of 1337 low ion cannon attacks against governments and toribash servars, hoeheohehehe.
I am the anymoose.

Cool, i like the mask from anonymous . But don't worry that you are one of them . Ebola is still nr 1 of the world most problems Idk why ebola jokes are fun but everybody in my school and even on my work they laught about it . But the fact is that ebola is old, i mean that they used to have it in the 80,s or early . Thats what i heard .
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Cool, i like the mask from anonymous . But don't worry that you are one of them . Ebola is still nr 1 of the world most problems Idk why ebola jokes are fun but everybody in my school and even on my work they laught about it . But the fact is that ebola is old, i mean that they used to have it in the 80,s or early . Thats what i heard .

lik dis if u cry evertim