Toribash
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Too many ninjas..
<.<

Well yea that is true but tbh when i first got toribash the first username i tryed was Just Ninja But it was taken lol
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay Cool
#AdPhones
Ok the reason why i did this is because most of this clan is in-active now. (As far as i can see)
And i like an active clan that is on and responding in less than a day.
Yes mostly you all have jobs and school, but i still put in a bit effort to come online.
My opinion. But i would love to join still. But for now i am withdrawing my app.
Thanks NINJABALLZ
Last edited by Dusk; Jan 23, 2014 at 07:30 PM.
~The Age Of Gaming~
Lol mat doesent everyone I mean there's nun not to like :3
-----
Well guys i am rank 18 in mushu yay i am goin to be rank 1 :3
Last edited by NinjaKyle; Jan 23, 2014 at 11:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#AdPhones
Name: Kody
Belt: 5th dan
GMT: -5 (EDT)
Past Clans: Evil, Silver, Gaurdians & Archangels
Player Card:

Can I Spar?:
I have past experience sparring, but nothing to show for it. I previously had some fancy ones before I had to reinstall windows. I'm sure if you consider my app we can arrange some in game spar time.

About Yourself:
I've been around the community for quite a while now, I've seen a lot here, and absorbed some great experiences from this place. Always been a fan of Evo in particular for the members in general being really chill guys, and fun to hang with.I really admire how you're skills in game as well as around the forums. I see myself as a great asset to your crew in game and off.I'm all for having a good time with my fellow clanmates, and making some great memories. Off from Toribash I've taken up producing music. I do mostly dance music. Music is a pretty dominant passion of mine, and usually takes up most of the time I'm not out, or playing toribash. I'd gladly share some tunes of mine if anyone's interested. Gunna just throw it out there, I am a brony. I've seen the darkest corner of the earth, and can vouch to say that it's mostly filled with bronies. But I try not to associate with the majority of the weirdos. It's not something that'll stand out often enough, because it's not something that devours my life like you might see a lot. but I've run into some rough patches with some people in the past and I want to be honest with you guys so it's not a problem in the future. In the past I've been recognized by most of the clans I've taken part of to be a loyal member for the time I spent. Evil was my home for a long time, and I considered them family before the road got rocky at the end driving me to leave. Feel free to talk to them, I have nothing to hide.

Well, thanks for your time to read this, I hope to see you all in the future.
Show some Love.
Originally Posted by NinjaKyle View Post
Name:In Game:NinjaKyle IRL: Kyle
Belt: 3rd dan Black belt
GMT: 5:00 UTC
Past Clans:Apex: Died Phase: Were Forum Inactive Brutal: were forum inactive aswell Pyro: There just jerks so left Cry: Didnt Feel like the clan for me

Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/NinjaKyle.png

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):No Dont Have a former Account

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I dont Spar Never Really Wanted to Spar

About Yourself: My name is Kyle i really like [eVo] 1 of my good friends is in this clan and he said i might have a chance in this clan (Diablo) and i live in North Carolina ive been playing toribash for 2 years and i really like toribash i am forum active and i play in game everday all day i post maybe 20 times a day My favourite mods are Mushu (Im rank 80 i used to be rank 33) Wushu, Akido,Rkmma, ABD,Greykido but i never really focused on sparing ive been focusing on Mushu and i would like to join this clan cause i thinks it is a reallt good clan and i know im not like master belt like the rest but i stand out when i play i practise all the time and i hope yall consider this app ty for taking your time out of your day to read this app and i am a well rounded guy i know when to make people laugh and i know when to get serious you always gotta have a well rounded guy in your clan and hopefully i will be that guy... ty...

Looks ok to me.. nice answers..Its a Yes from me..
Last edited by ATHENS; Jan 24, 2014 at 11:27 PM.
Ty Athens for saying yes to my app I haven't got a no yet so I would like to know how many more yeses do I need
#AdPhones