Toribash
I wish your Internet close coz of snow (;
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I hope my school closes tommorow also, then on Friday it's closed anyway because of good Friday and then my holidays start
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.
I wish you die I mean have fun from snow

Anyway , I hate it when kids bring there elders (big brother) with them to fight on something , today a kid bringed his big brother because I twisted his arm (the kid was pretty annoying) I was like ok , then he said this "if he swears at you , swear back , if he hits you , hit back etc." the man looked very religious , and I was like what the hell bitch , you are a religious guy .. You shouldn't say that , tomorrow I'm gona show who is the real man.
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
I wish you die I mean have fun from snow

Anyway , I hate it when kids bring there elders (big brother) with them to fight on something , today a kid bringed his big brother because I twisted his arm (the kid was pretty annoying) I was like ok , then he said this "if he swears at you , swear back , if he hits you , hit back etc." the man looked very religious , and I was like what the hell bitch , you are a religious guy .. You shouldn't say that , tomorrow I'm gona show who is the real man.

Pics or didn't happen. Record it for me <1
PM me with any and all questions
sure , i will bring my phone tomorrow to school , i will fight him in Rest pause , or in the after noon.
Vordred i dont think its good idea to fight him , i dont have any reason to have a fight , once he give me a good reason , some butt seks gona happen