Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ed View Post
Just got this thing on my smurf, les go

me

And a buddy just got this yesterday lmfao. (Bonquisha)

him

hi can u carry me pls i am MGE
I love it when you play one game and you drop a 40 bomb and 2 aces. Next game you play like dicks and don't even break 10 kills.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I love it when you play one game and you drop a 40 bomb and 2 aces. Next game you play like dicks and don't even break 10 kills.

lmao that's the worst, u use all ur juice in one game then the next ur just complete ass
steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-Dwq5L-CUO54-Edqvx-p2qxJ-vSvPB

Had an ace with an SG on round 15 as T-side
(put link in steam browser)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
Just grab a p90 and sit in a corner

People check corners in mge. Also, reminds me of one time I did 94 in 24 hits using a p90 trying to get exit frags.

Wallbangs are not love
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Just sit inside long doors in dust 2 and watch for a shadow. They can't check the corner if they're dead
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
Just sit inside long doors in dust 2 and watch for a shadow. They can't check the corner if they're dead

Sorry if this is a stupid question (cause im on vacation and i cant do shit since i dont have my computer) but is that even possible for most people? Shadows in csgo dont really work unless you have a hella lot of good reflexes.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D