Toribash
Don't worry, we forgive you.

Also yeah... What's up everybody? Things have been kinda quiet around here lately.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
I actually got in-game to find notnoob trolling around.
Didn't do much, wasted my life long earning of 5k on a decap prize in a betting server, so I feel a little poor now.
(Thanks for not winning it back for me NotNoob )

This was all like 4 days ago, nothing recent
I still have no purpose for those items of mine... I feel like I won't be playing this like I usually did back in the time.

So yeah... Probably by tomorrow, I will have something to share with you guys.
I can guarantee something: the items will not be given with no cost. I want something to be made so the person/persons who wins it has the right to earn them and not just get them as free bargain.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

edit: also going to play about a hour or two of toribash by tomorrow's evening. About 6pm to onwards (GMT+0) (actually GMT+1 cause summer time).
Last edited by Hayz; Sep 5, 2013 at 11:09 PM.
always ~
What kinda thing were you thinking of for the items hayz, ingame tourney of some description or something a bit more interesting?
drawing, creative writing, pogo sticks, animations or perhaps an alternative game?
I don't know... Possibly a interesting event instead of a in-game tourney.
The big problem I'm facing right now is the fact of some items require high QI and many people might not have it. Other than that, is just arrange the items into two packs for first and second place and then just organize something out.

Let's see if I manage to come with a solution quickly in order to get the event up as soon as possible. Any help with organization is appreciated and I'll make sure to sponsor the clan when the time comes.
always ~
It's been a very long time since I've posted around here, and I'm not too sure if anyone remembers me.
How's everyone doing though?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
I don't know... Possibly a interesting event instead of a in-game tourney.
The big problem I'm facing right now is the fact of some items require high QI and many people might not have it. Other than that, is just arrange the items into two packs for first and second place and then just organize something out.
Let's see if I manage to come with a solution quickly in order to get the event up as soon as possible. Any help with organization is appreciated and I'll make sure to sponsor the clan when the time comes.

Cool, just throw me a PM if you need any help with anything.

Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
It's been a very long time since I've posted around here, and I'm not too sure if anyone remembers me.
How's everyone doing though?

Not sure if i ever met you, nice to meet you anyway :)