Ranking
17april should be right on it to judge your applications.

So sorry for the wait.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
So sorry for the wait.

No issue.
So much as it just gets done, I wouldn't really mind if applicants weren't the top priority at the moment.
Well, not sure if my desicion is count or not but I'll try to give the applicants cnc.

Well, first iChrispy.
From what I see, your replays were not bad, but not that great too.
A sort of time- the opener was good and the split was stylish and nice for me, but maybe your overall movement was maybe too slow and simple for me. The transition to the pose maybe could be improve though.
Sync in with me- Manip was pretty good, maybe this is just me, but I liked what you did in frame 414. The kick byitself was maybe too weak, maybe you could make it faster with the help of your arm. Again, the transition to the pose maybe could be done better.
Split Decap- The split was nice in my opinion, the spin that you did after it was also good, but then, your body become too stiff and the decap wasn't aim that good. Again again and again, the pose was pretty bad I'm afraid. so maybe you could work on it.
So overall, your replays were alright, but you're not ready yet, no for now.

Datskip
Chainsaw- great replay btw. The opener and the little manip wasn't that special but then, you continue it nicely with a nice speed and destruction.
Maybe the last dm wasn't needed but it was still alright.
Stunlock- Well, the knee kick and split punch didn't impress me so much, but then it become pretty interesting when you jump and make that boom, the boom was pretty cool for me, it was unique. The skeet was pretty good too.
Levitation- the manip was good but it didn't impress me though, not much to say about the booms but the booms were nice, what I liked from this replay is how you punch uke before the second boom, it was special in my opinion.
Well, you're really close to in, u need to get some wow effect that impress me more and you'll in. no for now.

Wiarcik
Citrus Anthem- Great replay, not mucht to say but your movement was smooth and clean. The boom and the punch was also nice.
Humanoidal disguise- This replay was great, same as before, your movement was smooth and I liked it. when you grap uke before the boom, thought that the boom gonna be boring but I'm wrong, the boom was great, it was destrctive and pretty powerful. The next kick was flowing nicely with the first one but the second kick byitself wasn't that special.
Taste 360- The spin that you did in the beginning was cool and made the replay interesting. the boom was prettty strong, even I didn't like your aim. Knee kick was unpredictable and pretty good. Again, the spin was interesting. The abs kick wasn't that special but i know it's hard to do better than that in that situation. The last kick was pretty fasy and clean, liked it.
Well, not sure about this one, I'll leave this one to the other recruiter.

Skolfe
Critical strandards- Well, the beginning was really nice, the skeet was great but maybe you could get a dm with it.
The split and the decap was nice, didn't like the aim of both kick though.
From the back- The beginning was slow and boring in my opinion. But the split and the boom was really great and cool for me. didn't like the last two kick, seriously, maybe you should just cut that part.
Validated penguin- The opener and the begining was nice, it didn't look slow like the second replay. Split was nice and the pec dm was ok, but didn't like how u use grap to get that dm. The last kick was nice though.
Well, you're great and you're really really really close to get in, but i feel like that your kick/dm wasn't impress me so much, even your flow, style and etc was good for me. Also maybe you could aim your kick better a bit.
I'm afraid is a no for me, sorry.
Last edited by 17april; Mar 8, 2013 at 05:38 PM.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Originally Posted by LampGod View Post
Applying stuff

Originally Posted by bishopONE View Post
SIZE 7 BOLD FONT TELLING YOU TO ONLY POST THREE FUCKING REPLAYS I MEAN FUCK.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
yeah ok
I think I've improved quite abit in making booms and stuff.

Brutality: My favourite replay so far, it's an edit of an old starter.
SuperSkeet: Three skeets (Sort of) after mashing up Uke.
Kaboom: Not much to say, but it has a skeet at the end, and skeets are always cool.

All of them are madmen, I have no luck making nice decaps and stuff.
Attached Files
Brutality.rpl (137.4 KB, 14 views)
SuperSkeet.rpl (288.4 KB, 12 views)
Kaboom.rpl (165.4 KB, 13 views)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
  • Split-Replay 1(this also has a decap)
  • Madman-Replay 2
  • Decap-Replay 3
  • If u need more info tell me
Attached Files
Ab- Half Dosnt Cut It.rpl (65.6 KB, 15 views)
Born To Kill.rpl (107.6 KB, 16 views)
Ab-Posing Always Wins.rpl (49.4 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Abnoub123; Mar 9, 2013 at 06:30 AM.
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
Thanks 17april
Some recruiters which were recruiting me told me.
"get some flow, work on fluidness"
I was doing all i can to make my flow, and fluidness better
and I see. I did that good.
Wtf none of you guys even synced my replays yet! You guys just forgot about me!
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)