Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It is either TF2 or UNTURNED. not cs:go pls...Again, one of the hosts... and I don't have CS:GO

THEREFORE, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY CS:GO WITH THE KLEN THEN START ANOTHER THREAD. THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR UNTURNED AND TF2.
Last edited by Mater5001; Jul 10, 2015 at 03:42 AM.
I hate all of you.
You're in m8. Accepted.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
I think I've seen DJ once, but it was too long ago to remember his features.

No you haven't. : <
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
There shouldnt be much of a problem just because you feel left out...
-----
Originally Posted by Mater5001 View Post
It is either TF2 or UNTURNED. not cs:go pls...Again, one of the hosts... and I don't have CS:GO

THEREFORE, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY CS:GO WITH THE KLEN THEN START ANOTHER THREAD. THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR UNTURNED AND TF2.

Yes we know you are one of the host, but if you'd pay attention then you would see that bercat (another host) wants to play csgo so it shouldn't matter anyway.

Remember this is a NITRO BONDING CHAT. Not a nitro argument chat
Last edited by Virus; Jul 10, 2015 at 04:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
RE-APP
~~~~~~~~

Hello,i would like to join (Nitro)
My name is James i am 17 years old and i am a 6th Dan who wants to help people get to know toribash and its strategies i've been in many clans that wasn't doing very good or at least last until being official my forum activity is a 8 since i spend my only time making replays for events and videos i make my self busy when doing both making replays and playing the game i don't go into other people's games because i don't see the point why entering there server when there going to either kick me out for no reason or to be a complete twat but i make my own server where other players can socialize and we can go to other servers to have fun or hangout i specialize in replay making and in-game skill my best mods is ABD,Akido and Wushu and the worst mod i have trouble with is nijitisu why i want to join this particular clan is because you guys are awesome you guys can be well matched against me (Mainly i don't see people get match-up easily as me) and you guys are very fun to play with i put a lot of effort in to this and i am learning partly about the UK so usually when i speak you may have trouble with me speaking if you decide to talk with me i do want to add that i have change my ways since i started here
(P.S this was my home ;_;) so i hope this app clearly describes me up to this point you guys are awesome :^)

You speak as though you've already been in NITRO, I was unaware, could someone enlighten me on this?
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
You speak as though you've already been in NITRO, I was unaware, could someone enlighten me on this?

It was a time before you and i vokster.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
There shouldnt be much of a problem just because you feel left out...
-----

Yes we know you are one of the host, but if you'd pay attention then you would see that bercat (another host) wants to play csgo so it shouldn't matter anyway.

Remember this is a NITRO BONDING CHAT. Not a nitro argument chat

Know that I was going to host the server, and thus you can fill the gaps. I didn't mean that in a hostile way, but if you guys want to play another game feel free to make another date, but for this date I would really like to do Unturned or TF2.

unless someone is willing to send a little, persay, "care package" in the form of a copy of the game......
Low levels and selfishness for the win
Last edited by Mater5001; Jul 10, 2015 at 05:51 AM.
I hate all of you.
Originally Posted by DJMC View Post
No you haven't. : <

Ok, that's why I said "think"

Must've been someone else.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays