Toribash
Originally Posted by Lopsin View Post
Nick: Lopsin
Belt: 3rd Dan
Forum Activity: 7 (I lurk a lot but don't post too much unless I need to)
Ingame Activity: 8
Past Clans: iCoF, DM, (The), Vector
Bad History: I spammed a lot when I first started Toribash (I was 9 lol), because I needed 50 posts to get into iCoF
Why do you want to join: I'm friends with lots of people in this clan, and I like how everybody is ingame active.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I can offer skill in clan wars, and I'm fun to talk to.
Replays (post as an attachment):

I love your face please join
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Lopsin is really a great player , he may be a good friend of you , but guys seriously his app doesn´t convince me that he is REALLY interested on joining , plus we have a lot of members right now, so it´s no from me , sorry.
I was thinking of Applying, so uh, do i just post app here or naw, the first page isnt very informative. And i assume it's free form since there doesnt appear to be a template?
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
I was thinking of Applying, so uh, do i just post app here or naw, the first page isnt very informative. And i assume it's free form since there doesnt appear to be a template?

You are more than welcome to post an application, and that goes for everyone. You post your application here for now, as I don't think we have an application thread. We are on a strict recruitment basis right now, so unless you feel like you really will benefit us, or you make an amazing app, then the answer will most likely be a no. Don't let that discourage you, everyone is welcome to apply, just don't feel bad if we say no for no real reason.
Yeah dude , feel free to post an app , but make us feel like we really need you in the clan, and that you really feel like you want to get in the clan, but right now since we have so much members we are really strict bro.
Ok so on Datsick's preface, Hi.

I am Grim, otherwise and more popularly known as Spart1cu3. My name is Jordan Brown and I am 15 years old. I will begin my sophomore year in high school next week. I plan someday in the future to apply for staff position, though I dont think I will get it on the first try.

I'm a 10th dan and have been a part of the Toribash community since 2010. I play 2 games for the most part, Toribash and League of Legends, but sometimes I play some games with my friends and what not.

Because i dont feel like making this a long app I will get to the important part, my main mods are Aikido, Greykido, Taekkyon, and Judofrac. Gradeger, Datsick, Abyss, Beta, etc know me pretty well, I would bring good forum activity and i can finance the clan pretty well. Your clan tag confuses the fuck out of me because you have brackets but not a forum. Honestly i feel like i could bring a lot of activity and skill(especially in game skill) to this clan, I am decent in singleplayer if i put enough time into it but im not to great as of yet, definitely not a "replay maker" yet.

What i think you guys could help me with? Well i really need to get back into sparring for one, but mainly I was a part of Ethr for 21 months~ and Obey for 3 months in between, both times the clan was fairly inactive, and the ones who were active werent much fun to play against because of the difference in personality or skill level, I left both clans btw. To sum it up i would love to become an active member of this wonderful clan.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥

I am Grim, otherwise and more popularly known as Spart1cu3. My name is Jordan Brown and I am 15 years old. I will begin my sophomore year in high school next week. I plan someday in the future to apply for staff position, though I dont think I will get it on the first try.

I'm a 10th dan and have been a part of the Toribash community since 2010. I play 2 games for the most part, Toribash and League of Legends, but sometimes I play some games with my friends and what not.

Because i dont feel like making this a long app I will get to the important part, my main mods are Aikido, Greykido, Taekkyon, and Judofrac. Gradeger, Datsick, Abyss, Beta, etc know me pretty well, I would bring good forum activity and i can finance the clan pretty well. Your clan tag confuses the fuck out of me because you have brackets but not a forum. Honestly i feel like i could bring a lot of activity and skill(especially in game skill) to this clan, I am decent in singleplayer if i put enough time into it but im not to great as of yet, definitely not a "replay maker" yet.

What i think you guys could help me with? Well i really need to get back into sparring for one, but mainly I was a part of Ethr for 21 months~ and Obey for 3 months in between, both times the clan was fairly inactive, and the ones who were active werent much fun to play against because of the difference in personality or skill level, I left both clans btw. To sum it up i would love to become an active member of this wonderful clan.

Yes. just. Yes

First member to post an actual app. Yes, inviting.