Toribash
Yes i have...i made a bunch of replays witch gamer posted of me and him fighting and they sed it was impresive.
The Warrior
LOLOLOL wow thats not ingame, derp, thats probably skills team, ingame is one of me, kuna, assazin, or fake, take you ingame, play you, then determine if you pass.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
me and EJM both posted replays for you guys to look over since none of you were getting on to test him we also added in our post's that we did not do the testing but trying to help you guys out but glad to see you check past post's undead cause your lack of knowing the process that has been takeing with mcmillan it is not our fault the process has not gone faster since the problem is to do with your crew there and with you being in it partially your fault.

My reson on hitting you so hard with this is you should be keeping up with all the recruits and knowing whats going on with them part of your duty of being in the in-game crew

Ricky Whao you do not have to write a essay its just one of the skill's that would help you get into a clan if you do not wish to then thats fine. but then the skill's team has nothing to judge from there for we must vote for a neigh makeing it to where you have to pass personality pack and ingame to get in. so if thats it ricky then you are 0/3 so far for the recruitment process.
Last edited by Gamer4200; Oct 19, 2011 at 01:21 AM.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Undead21 Your mean... Plus 00cowellr i wrote essay it was easy just blab about how much you like toribash or just write about toribash itself.
The Warrior
Shouldn't me in game play and ability and skill to actually play the game be the only thing that counts? Surely being unbeatable counts for everything?
RICKZZZ..
Well Ricky i must say i think that ingame and the personality are the major thing's the skill's just a added bonus and thats ok if you dont got a skill to show for other then ingame there for you can still join by being tested ingame and by the personality pack if they pass you then you still have a chance to join so if i were you id pm the entire ingame crew with the GMT that you are usually ingame to try and gte your ingame test done also to get to know as many of us as possible to get the personality pack to get interested in you and maybe give you a yes or no aswell.
ok well i can come in-game and take some replays but im not in-game crew so i cant say you pass or not also with the problem's its started with mcmillan so i would rather not. you should pm undead21 fakeangel kuna or assazin would be your best bet bro im trying to help as much as possible.