Toribash
Apply
Did you read the red messages above this application?:Hai I did
Age (optional): 14
Where do you live? (optional): In Brazil
What belt are you?: Orange Belt
Where do you want to improve?: Aikido and Taekkon
Favorite mods:Aikido, Running, Taekkon
Why do you want to join?: Cuz I want to improve my skills and Participate to a Clan !!
Originally Posted by LMFA0O View Post
Did you read the red messages above this application?:Hai I did
Age (optional): 14
Where do you live? (optional): In Brazil
What belt are you?: Orange Belt
Where do you want to improve?: Aikido and Taekkon
Favorite mods:Aikido, Running, Taekkon
Why do you want to join?: Cuz I want to improve my skills and Participate to a Clan !!

Oh my. The headbang shows you're quite enthusiastic about this.
I must accept you.
Post around if you want an invite.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Did you read the red messages above this application?: Hai.
Age (optional): I'd rather not say.
Where do you live? (optional): USA, New Jersey.
What belt are you?: Green, long way from Blue
Where do you want to improve?: Everywhere, including my personality. I want to be able to fight, and improve my personality.
Favorite mods: Judo and Twinsword.
Why do you want to join?: I'm a noob, and this looks like an awesome clan for me
Last edited by MattPoop; Apr 7, 2012 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Oops, forgot a line.
Originally Posted by MattPoop View Post
Age (optional): I'd rather not say.
Where do you live? (optional): USA, New Jersey.
What belt are you?: Green, long way from Blue
Where do you want to improve?: Everywhere, including my personality. I want to be able to fight, and improve my personality.
Favorite mods: Judo and Twinsword.
Why do you want to join?: I'm a noob, and this looks like an awesome clan for me

Accepted, post around to get an invite.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider

Age (optional): Confidential information.

Where do you live? (optional): Confidential information.

What belt are you?: White Belt.

Where do you want to improve?: I intend to improve my qualities as a player Toribash in general. Learning how things work here on the forum (I've read many tutorials and learned many things that are essential) things related to the game itself (I've read some tutorials related to this topic too), finally, I want to become a member of quality.

Favorite mods: I played online a few times, spent most of the time, training against Uke (read in a tutorial, which would be the best way to start) but within these few experiences, I really like Aikido and Taekkyon.

Why do you want to join?: I am beginner, do not know where to start, I've read many forum threads (tutorials), trying to absorb a little more knowledge about the game, I have learned many things. I read in one of these topics, things about the Bleu, and the initiative to help new members. I found it interesting and I decided to be part of it.
I think the clan is a place where all are united and interact with each other (talking, exchanging information, etc.) and for a beginner like me, be part of the Bleu, will help me to socialize with other members, besides giving me experience. Would be grateful if it were accepted.
Originally Posted by Rufflez View Post

Age (optional): Confidential information.

Where do you live? (optional): Confidential information.

What belt are you?: White Belt.

Where do you want to improve?: I intend to improve my qualities as a player Toribash in general. Learning how things work here on the forum (I've read many tutorials and learned many things that are essential) things related to the game itself (I've read some tutorials related to this topic too), finally, I want to become a member of quality.

Favorite mods: I played online a few times, spent most of the time, training against Uke (read in a tutorial, which would be the best way to start) but within these few experiences, I really like Aikido and Taekkyon.

Why do you want to join?: I am beginner, do not know where to start, I've read many forum threads (tutorials), trying to absorb a little more knowledge about the game, I have learned many things. I read in one of these topics, things about the Bleu, and the initiative to help new members. I found it interesting and I decided to be part of it.
I think the clan is a place where all are united and interact with each other (talking, exchanging information, etc.) and for a beginner like me, be part of the Bleu, will help me to socialize with other members, besides giving me experience. Would be grateful if it were accepted.

Accepted. That was a great app by the way. Also to get your invite you have to post around a bit.
Thank you, I will do my best to evolve more and more.

The attitude of this clan is really amazing ...
Last edited by Rufflez; Apr 7, 2012 at 04:32 PM.
Did you read the red messages above this application?:hai
Age (optional):13
Where do you live? (optional):USA
What belt are you?:green
Where do you want to improve?:sparing
Favorite mods:anything
Why do you want to join? because I have been on toribash for a while and i still kind of suck at it and was hoping to get some help