Toribash
I am Patient but still, they ( the people on ) should look at our posts, so that the leader can be help by the positive or negative votes put out to decide if a person is in or not.
~The Age Of Gaming~
@torio- Shev had 4 yes's now so he's just awaiting an invite
@Ninja- I'm gonna say yes, find me in-game also.
Originally Posted by ninjahead View Post
Thanks torio man I really appreciate it. You should come find me in game again ,so we can chill.

No problem, okay, soon i'll find you, but now lemme take a coffe. ;p
--------------

Well, okay.
@Underlord1, No, bad app.
@NinjaKyle, I liked your app, but i'm neutral for now. (Keep posting in pre-evo, and find me in-game, then soon you'll get my answer)
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Hi all, i will be temp in gear so that when i do get accepted i will come in. see you all later!
~The Age Of Gaming~
Ok ty To both of yall and ill will start postin on pre-evo Torio i really appreciate that yall are considering my app and that u like it thx guys
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay Cool
#AdPhones
Originally Posted by T0RI0BABY View Post
Ninjahead has my yes, i'm neutral to shevaroller for now. (meet me in-game, when you can).

sure, I'm playing on evenings and weekends
S | B | F
Jt which ninja were you referring to. Seeing as ninjaballz asked you to give an answer.I suppose you are talking to him. Just wanted to make sure?
Talking to you, Ninjahead. The other ninja has my no, since he joined another clan "temporarily "
Last edited by Smoke; Jan 22, 2014 at 09:26 PM. Reason: adding
JTSparks um meet me in-game tomorrow or later on tonight so u can decide on my app since u said u wanted to see my textures
Last edited by NinjaKyle; Jan 23, 2014 at 01:26 AM.
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay Cool
#AdPhones
Ahh well thanks for the yes man. I appreciate it ,and plan on finding you in-game after I watch this show revolution.