Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Let them buy if they have the money....
Why? Will be funny with bought masterbelts who get blamed and flamed at tourneys and fights by lowbelt-players.
Who have skills and who not u can see fast. A masterbelt who only know the clap? He can try it...and he will be down after his 2nd try...

Don't matter if QI can bought or not, experience and knowledge can't be bought, it's a matter of learning and doing. And if Nabi needs money they can do it. But I think within the next month they see that it isn't the right way and stops it.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Found it on fun motion when i was looking for some physics based games to mess around on and well i got attached now here i am xD
Originally Posted by Analwache View Post
We texted CkyToh, in Judo an Aikido
Aikido; He is very good, his moves are good, no similar noobmoves, no shovel
Judo; He is good, too! No stiff nub moves, he was actually better than me and spaft lol

Me and Spaft say yes!

Thankyou it was a good few games, i try to stay as relax as possible tho
Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
Hey guys I just found this groupe :O

http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=2442

groupé, sounds like a francais otherwise, pretty funny that this group has 100 members already
Originally Posted by LikeAStar View Post
This sucks -.-" rich guys are now masterbelt and they doesn´t do anthing for it ><

yes, it just sucks cownipples xDD
but really .. before this came we knowed .. masterbelt .. wow he is good .. how long do u play? .. 2 1/2 years
and now masterbelt .. wow he is also good .. how long do u play ? 5 weeks ?
omg .. he makes all the time noobclaps ? ..
it sucks ..
we should say it to nabi .. because its like when u an judofighter and now u pay 100$ and u are one of the best belts ever seen but the white and other low belts win.
So .. fu*k this.
i hope u understand .

greetz threedog2 [David]
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!