Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

CS:GO is shit. I cant even play competetive without getting into a Team with 4 Russians (no racism). This is so fucking annoying, they dont understand English and dont listen to any Commands. Pls add me on Steam if you want to play with 5 Premades. http://steamcommunity.com/id/matharu/
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
I was joking, but I played it on console. CS was my first PC shooter.

Edit:

This game was stupid. We had a guy trolling and someone voting no on the vote to kick him for the whole first half, and then about 5 rounds into the 2nd half he had finally tk'd enough to get kicked.

We came back from 13-7 or something like that to win 16-14

bang

dude my worst game ever was on mirage. We were down 4-11 at the end of T side, and ct side we lost the first 3 rounds so it was 4-14. We all literally thought we were screwed, but we pulled it back and won 16-14, i think I still have the demo somewhere.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
yer a lucky boi, turning that game back from 4-14

it's not really luck at that point being down 10 rounds

Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
CS:GO is shit. I cant even play competetive without getting into a Team with 4 Russians (no racism). This is so fucking annoying, they dont understand English and dont listen to any Commands. Pls add me on Steam if you want to play with 5 Premades. http://steamcommunity.com/id/matharu/

blacklist a few areas that'll get rid of the majority of them at least, and go play on 1v1 servers or something and make friends to q with
Finally got around to watching the Titan vs EBattle game from a couple days ago and geez that was a good fucking game. Defo gonna be following ebattle during cologne
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Finally got around to watching the Titan vs EBattle game from a couple days ago and geez that was a good fucking game. Defo gonna be following ebattle during cologne

I watched it live and expected Titan to win, being a titan fanboy I was conflicted.
-----
Played some Office with Clay and some friends, I did these things

asdasdasd

Last edited by NotShadow; Aug 4, 2015 at 11:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump