Toribash
armin i have a religion not to be controlled but for the Christan God done for me idc what u think of this story all ik it's real one day my dad woke up and he saw a man in a wheelchair and he was blind and he saw god reaching out to the man later my dad figure out one of his co workers fell out of his tree stand and was paralyzed and blind by this later the doctors said the man would never walk but my dad said to the man keep faith in god he will heal and the man did one day my dad was driving and someone was honking at him and he pulled over it's was the man and he said you was right like i said idc what u believe ik God is there
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
Originally Posted by deathkicks View Post
armin i have a religion not to be controlled but for the Christan God done for me idc what u think of this story all ik it's real one day my dad woke up and he saw a man in a wheelchair and he was blind and he saw god reaching out to the man later my dad figure out one of his co workers fell out of his tree stand and was paralyzed and blind by this later the doctors said the man would never walk but my dad said to the man keep faith in god he will heal and the man did one day my dad was driving and someone was honking at him and he pulled over it's was the man and he said you was right like i said idc what u believe ik God is there

I don't believe their is God due to Aliens and stuff, unless they worship this "God" to. I believe that if God does exist he is more than likely a Alien/Aliens/More Intuallectual being that came to Earth one day. XD fuck up story ikr?
Originally Posted by deathkicks View Post

I had a few issues understanding some parts of what you wrote, but generally I have to say God or better to say religion is just an Idea, no body is sure it exists and nobody is sure it doesn't. As an atheist one of my believes that people grow a god in their minds by praying it but I believe in growing myself as a god in my mind. I'm not sure if you get what you mean so I suggest you to read a few ideas of atheism in beliefs.
:(){ :|: & };:
Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post
I had a few issues understanding some parts of what you wrote, but generally I have to say God or better to say religion is just an Idea, no body is sure it exists and nobody is sure it doesn't. As an atheist one of my believes that people grow a god in their minds by praying it but I believe in growing myself as a god in my mind. I'm not sure if you get what you mean so I suggest you to read a few ideas of atheism in beliefs.

Simply you rule your life and what happens regarding it and their is no "God" force that alters anything in the world? (think thats what u mean in short)
That's why I never make thread around there.

Hey Armin you ever used blender? I would like to see some of your stuff and learn from a expirenced individual
umm... I've never used blender.
I used to work with 3Ds Max but It's been about a year since last time I worked with it and all my data was lost because of a hard disk storage failure.
:(){ :|: & };:
umm... I've never used blender.
I used to work with 3Ds Max but It's been about a year since last time I worked with it and all my data was lost because of a hard disk storage failure.

hoho

I learn 3ds max, I'll post something in soon ;p