no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

New avvy/sig.
Any comments?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
me no find meself in rift D: i dont wanna bug bojan to tell him where my set is cus ive bugged him a lot already nice job on the cutting and borders teapawt man

current rank:Stowaway
rank you want to acheive:gunner or higher.
why i deserve the rank: well, because i was a helpfull clan member and a good overseer (or so i think...) and because i just came back and don't want all the hard work i pout into this clan to be judged on being grounded cause of school problems.
what i have done for the clan: made a few usefull threads straightened some people out and helped make decisions on some important decisions.
how long have you been in this clan: Um i have absolutely no idea... only grayve pawt and squirrel would know... Well okay put it this way i got here a few weeks before spacellama left...

REJECTED
Last edited by GrayveXP; Jun 20, 2010 at 05:57 PM.
Current Rank: Gunner

Rank You Want To Achieve: Swordmaster

Why You Feel You Deserve Said Rank: Well, I've stayed loyal to this clan for awhile and I want it to be the only clan I'll ever be in. I'm very active and try to help out.

What Have You Done For The Clan: I have sent items to the clan shop and donated some tc. I'm currently broke right now but I try to donate. I've displayed my loyalty and activeness and have done my best to be a great clan mate.

How Long Have You Been In The Clan: Almost 6 months.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
How about making a clan art shop?
Well, we got A LOT of artists and awesome texturers here, what are thy for?
Just note that I'm not trying to utilize.

Name:
What are you good at?
Price range of your work:

Once we had 3 or more people, we start a clan art shop.
darkshadow8
not dead