yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Idk, it strike me like that, Also, if u need to change white background put it all on layer and change layer properties to multiply. Then make under whatever u want, I forgot to put transparency and now it's too late - jpeged.
They will, story wouldn't be good without them. Also, on page 45 I'm presenting you a new artist Begotten. He is shy and for some reason he doesn't want to show his talent around, but I think that this is his first showing in Rift, but not the last :}. You are great for that dream-like scenes in comic, Bego.
[IMPORTANT] Revamping clan shop 4
Revamping Clan shop 4

K Piratez, before I become inactive, we NEED items for the clan shop for the summer. Send as much as you can to me(Items).
Let's make the amount of items sent be sufficient for the summer. Please. You are helping the clan big time by sending me items for the shop.

-Banksta.

Now go, send items if you may .
How many times do we say this. Nobody here has extra items. And if they do have extra items they're poor and sell them for their own profit.
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
Buy 10th its beeter :3

I would... But it's 50 bucks. Originally it was 30.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else