Toribash
kaka: time zones, some of us just live on the other side of the world.
also if you like to live legal and don't have a lot of money, use gimp xd

Skype? My internet connection hates it

EDIT
Originally Posted by kakajade
Btw about the replays , if nobody can't make it i will ask Mocucha to make it if he can.

what replay
Last edited by J0Y; Apr 25, 2013 at 04:37 PM.
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
I tried both, Gimp and Photoshop, I must say, I like Gimp more because it's more simple.

Also the the ingame thingy, we are forum-based so there's no need everyone is actually playing the game.

And J0y we're talking about making a clan video right now, but we all suck at replay making/editting.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Koala, the list you made... If I have to host on tuesdays, I won't be able to do that every second week. Study stuff. I'll just try to host when I can, I guess.
Kakajade, I'd say that for you it would be better to use gimp, since it's free and can do almost everything photoshop does. Imo, the difference isn't worth the cost.
Volare, photoshop definitely has more features than gimp. That makes ps better at some point.
Also, I don't really understand the part where kakajade's going to ask mocucha to do... something...? What exactly? Making the replays? Or the video?
Zyrax, as a counter to your argument that we all suck at replay making, I'll upload Lolly's replay.

Btw, for some it may be a surprise, but we already have a skype chat. But it developed into a total mess quite fast. So, instead of inviting you to a semi-dead pit of spam with random people, I'll just make a new chat where we'll invite only clan members and the people that are really close to us - ex-members, etc.

Edit: btw, post your damn replays already. And skype names aswell.
Attached Files
OC Start Me On.rpl (212.2 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Arthur; Apr 25, 2013 at 10:24 PM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Huh I think kaka wanted to say that he would get mocucha to make the vid, not the replay.

Also this is what my past-self made when he played toribash
can't find more though :|

(I somewhat remembered that I had uploaded it for the previous clan vid but the replay isn't included in the vid)
Attached Files
asdfag.rpl (244.7 KB, 10 views)
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
I downloaden photoshop cs4 , its permanent , i have to thanks a good girlfriend from me for this

Btw , its true , its not the program but its the person who makes it ( the heads) .

Also , can somebody say the group name from skype , i have skype to so it would be nice to be there with you guys .

And i think the best thing is is that every guy takes replays from parkour if they ar bad at spar ( my choice ) .

I have an idea , would it be awesome if our clan has heads for the members , i mean , the leaders has the best heads and the co-leader 2e best and so you go to the unranking guys you know ? our that we could make our tori's like power rangers but then with NAO at our arms ? would be nice
kaka, that idea wouldn't work out for few reasons, opinion differs, you can't say that one head is better than another, you can't force someone to wear texture and marking ranks is unhealthy for clans.
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Zyrax, as a counter to your argument that we all suck at replay making, I'll upload Lolly's replay.

Btw, for some it may be a surprise, but we already have a skype chat. But it developed into a total mess quite fast. So, instead of inviting you to a semi-dead pit of spam with random people, I'll just make a new chat where we'll invite only clan members and the people that are really close to us - ex-members, etc.

Edit: btw, post your damn replays already. And skype names aswell.

I'm already looking for some replays I made ages ago.
Also I should ask TheDevill to send me some, as far as I really did send him a few to take a look at.
Originally Posted by XxMK1xX View Post
Wow, Lololerz made that replay? When was that, and when did he get so good?

Lolly is awesome, that's it, he was always good at replay making and ingame.
Such as Sage is a great marketeer.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
kaka, that idea wouldn't work out for few reasons, opinion differs, you can't say that one head is better than another, you can't force someone to wear texture and marking ranks is unhealthy for clans.

That's basically it, I personally won't change my texture because I'm happy with them. But I agree to the idea we talked about ingame yesterday.
The one with a nao bicep texture, would be kinda cool.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
As a notice, I won't be on at all this weekend, family's going camping (ew, outside) so today is my last day, I will have my phone though
I won't be able to be in-game this weekend since we do not have wifi in my mom's new apartment. But I will be able to use my phone to browse the forums. This does not come into effect until later, for I am going to be at my Dad's for a while.
Last edited by Volare; Apr 26, 2013 at 10:12 PM.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420