Toribash
Okay well I haven't seen a no, so I'm going to assume it's okay to invite him.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Sure. Go ahead.
-----
Originally Posted by SlaYeR1995 View Post
Hello, my name is slayer1995.

I am going to try and get a name change soon so it won't have all the gay numbers in it.

I made this account back when I was super young.

I am wanting to join c3 I have searched other clans, and I have chosen this one.

I chose this one because the members here are respectful, and the leader knows what she is doing. I see that you guys need in-game members. I just returned and I am confident to say that I am going to be really active in-game except maybe on weekends because that is the time I hang out with my GF.

My main mod is Wushu, I practice that a lot and sometime play against my self in SP when I am bored.

This is my best mod because this is the one I have practiced the most.

I am poor cause I have yet to figure out how people gain so much tc.

I don't have as much free time on my hands at the moment, so I won't go in depth for your application's review. I'll get to a thorough breakdown within the next day or two.

But here's a foreshadow: My vote is a no.
Last edited by LastGod; Oct 27, 2011 at 06:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
He's totally in [Rvng] now
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Hello my name is gabe. I am 12 years old I am young but I think I act more mature than my age but I will let you guys decide that. I am 3rd Dan belt only 20 something games from 4th Dan. I want to join you guys so I can improve as a player with the help of friends which I hope you guys could be. I also want to make new friends I am not the most active on forum but if I needed to be I could become more active. Mostly I want to join so I can improve over all on anything I can.
Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
Hello my name is gabe. I am 12 years old I am young but I think I act more mature than my age but I will let you guys decide that. I am 3rd Dan belt only 20 something games from 4th Dan. I want to join you guys so I can improve as a player with the help of friends which I hope you guys could be. I also want to make new friends I am not the most active on forum but if I needed to be I could become more active. Mostly I want to join so I can improve over all on anything I can.

I think he should hang out in IRC for a little bit.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants

Hehe

I am 12 years old

HEHEHE
<3
I want to join you guys so I can improve as a player

HUEHUEHUEHUE HERPDERP
<3333

no As glow like him I say apathy
Last edited by Vedius; Oct 27, 2011 at 07:42 PM.
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
See, I met this guy ingame, and surprisingly... He acts like most of us

Fairly mature, but still silly.

I actually like him..:P
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Glow is right, we all act like mature 12year olds. I'd like some more meat on your app, so im giving you a maybe for now.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C