Toribash
Originally Posted by Giantz View Post
that feel when you play with Lume's friends

yeah those noobs dont 1v4 like real men

fucking pussies
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
dont get why people hate on lane trundle, it's very, very powerful - he can straight up fight any ad solo top and win the fight, only akali and udyr (and well, yorick mori, but thats because he's yorick) can really do something to trundle, he just stomps everyone else in lane (that freaking ad debuff is crazy i tell you)

only problem is he's a bit like jarvan in lane, cast q 5 times, oom

still, if you look at what makes a good solo top: sustain (his passive), ability to escape ganks, (tenacity, speed, pillar) late game power (with only a couple of items trundle can stick to a carry and kill him, while being very tanky) , (in most cases) tankiness, (ult + good base stats) a good duelist (q + ult crazy debuffs) - trundle has all of those

just try it - once you get good at lane trundle you'll stomp every irelia/jarvan/whatever

he's a good jungler too, but thats a diffrent story. he can almost always force a flash out of a gank, or get a kill if flash is down - and there's no way in the nine hells you can counterjungle a trundle - he's a tad slower than the fastest junglers in the game, but still
Last edited by Deprived_OLD; Oct 12, 2011 at 01:08 PM.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
My first penta <3

yap

please, i've had over 10 in my play time. u suk noob!
I've only had two.
One with miss forture which was all luck really.
Second was a kill with karthus then a ulti quadra. Free karthus ftw.
piss