Toribash
Originally Posted by Darknesslor View Post
hey

hey there, how are you today buddy?
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Oh my , sadly i didnt. You should of pm'ed about this. Add riskinci on skype please.
zeus Can I be back and app again?

should of pmed me this, however, feel free to write another application. go to our recruitment thread.
Im glad to announce that ive been back for like 2 weeks but i couldnt log into my account but when i try to retrieve it it doesnt go to my email so WELP i guess i lost my account intill i tell a mod or admin but "i might be a guy trying to hack his account" so idk how that will go
anyways RIP
and ive missed TB
Originally Posted by Rayeggs View Post
Im glad to announce that ive been back for like 2 weeks but i couldnt log into my account but when i try to retrieve it it doesnt go to my email so WELP i guess i lost my account intill i tell a mod or admin but "i might be a guy trying to hack his account" so idk how that will go
anyways RIP
and ive missed TB

sorry to hear that buddy when you get your account situation set I'll be more than happy to invite you back or whatever you want to do.
Rayegg, you forgot your account there. sad to say. best of luck to you. feelfree to chat until your account comes back
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I'm sorry to say that I am leaving origin to search for better opportunities instead of a forum clan. The ride has been fun and I hope to still see some people in game
zeus Can I be back and app again?

No. You have a bad past as i remember. I wouldn't like to accept unloyal clan hoppers.

Originally Posted by Rayeggs View Post
anyways RIP
and ive missed TB

Ayyy dunk master! Missed you bby be sure to get back as soon as you can. If what we can inv your alt
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.