Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have a mac.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by Djchickenkid2 View Post
Why I want to join: I've been interested in joining a clan for a while, and I found yours. I have been invited to a few clans,
(not officially, but people asking ingame) and have checked them out, but none really seemed to appeal to me that much. But when i saw yours, and the members I have met ingame, It looked like the clan is actually active, and It's members are skillful.

What I can contribute to the clan: I joined (Drunk) a few days ago, but I soon realized that it is not active at all, and has very few members. on the other hand, I see Nitro members all the time in toribash.
I really love going on the forums and helping people, and just being a part of the community. I am aware that my post count says otherwise, but most of those have been in the last two days, and i'm not losing interest either.
Another thing is that I am very mature ingame. I say good game (not gg) at the end of every game, rage, quit out of anger, or use excessively bad language. I do joke around sometimes with other players.
I also play a bit of Terria and i also play Cs:Go i also play Tf2 and Gmod

some info about me : My name is Dylan Maurer I am 14 i live in America Pennsylvania. I am also 7th dan black belt but i play like a 5th dan black belt tho do have skill, i also love talking to people and i am very friendly I love hunting, fishing ,
basketball and baseball I love drawing things and I have lots of Tc that i can donate to the clans bank to help u with tourneys etc. I will also help as much as I can in clan wars and other events we have.
I am also a boy. And i have never been infracted.

Some other facts: I like playing a lot of games like cod, blockade3d, and loads of others like Cs:Go but mostly I play toribash everyday and
and I am extremely active in game but not so much in fourms but if u accept me into your amazing clan i will change and start posting more on fourms
I also like buying textures, running , music and so many other things and my GMT is -4.

In Game: I am usaly am 9/10 active in game. I always try my best to win and I will not stop trying to win my fav mods are Aikido, Aikido big dojo
Mushu, Tk , Twinswords and so many others but most of the time I will be playing quick aikido or ABD.

Fourms: I am not that active on fourms but I will try my best to become more of an active person of the fourms
And that is all I have to say about the fourms.

Skills: I am good at Parkour somtimes and if im feeling well I can somtime make amazing saves I am very defensive
in game I can play both offence and defence in toribash I have a lot of skill in all my fav mods (paragraph5) mostly in Aikido
and ABD i am also very talented.

I'm not going to immediately accept like I might do with other applications. But I'm going to go through the regular voting process. 1 Yes.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
I have a toaster, my internet is fed through a space toaster, and I don't like burnt bread. I can however accomplish bonding with myself.
Hello,
Djchickenkid2.
This is what
Coyote0500
Thinks of you!

IT'S TERMINAL!
Thanks for this gift. Have the courtesy to not cause cancer by proof-checking before you post! Thanks. -1

Forum activity doesn't "just happen" after you join a clan. Instead of joining and then posting, you post then join? Great! -1

Quit kissing ass. We know we're amazing. I'm amazing. We don't want your TC or your compliments. Now how about less space filling and more about yourself? Nifty! -1

I've rarely seen you around! Why not get to know us? Share a beer (Underage drinking prohibited, sorry.), chat with us? You might get on my nice side! Isn't this dandy? -1

Well,
It would seem Coyote0500 thinks
*POORLY*
of you,
Djchickenkid2.
Maybe you could impress him?

See how much love and care I put in to this post? Try that. -Support
Originally Posted by Djchickenkid2 View Post
Why I want to join: I've been interested in joining a clan for a while, and I found yours. I have been invited to a few clans,
(not officially, but people asking ingame) and have checked them out, but none really seemed to appeal to me that much. But when i saw yours, and the members I have met ingame, It looked like the clan is actually active, and It's members are skillful.

What I can contribute to the clan: I joined (Drunk) a few days ago, but I soon realized that it is not active at all, and has very few members. on the other hand, I see Nitro members all the time in toribash.
I really love going on the forums and helping people, and just being a part of the community. I am aware that my post count says otherwise, but most of those have been in the last two days, and i'm not losing interest either.
Another thing is that I am very mature ingame. I say good game (not gg) at the end of every game, rage, quit out of anger, or use excessively bad language. I do joke around sometimes with other players.
I also play a bit of Terria and i also play Cs:Go i also play Tf2 and Gmod

some info about me : My name is Dylan Maurer I am 14 i live in America Pennsylvania. I am also 7th dan black belt but i play like a 5th dan black belt tho do have skill, i also love talking to people and i am very friendly I love hunting, fishing ,
basketball and baseball I love drawing things and I have lots of Tc that i can donate to the clans bank to help u with tourneys etc. I will also help as much as I can in clan wars and other events we have.
I am also a boy. And i have never been infracted.

Some other facts: I like playing a lot of games like cod, blockade3d, and loads of others like Cs:Go but mostly I play toribash everyday and
and I am extremely active in game but not so much in fourms but if u accept me into your amazing clan i will change and start posting more on fourms
I also like buying textures, running , music and so many other things and my GMT is -4.

In Game: I am usaly am 9/10 active in game. I always try my best to win and I will not stop trying to win my fav mods are Aikido, Aikido big dojo
Mushu, Tk , Twinswords and so many others but most of the time I will be playing quick aikido or ABD.

Fourms: I am not that active on fourms but I will try my best to become more of an active person of the fourms
And that is all I have to say about the fourms.

Skills: I am good at Parkour somtimes and if im feeling well I can somtime make amazing saves I am very defensive
in game I can play both offence and defence in toribash I have a lot of skill in all my fav mods (paragraph5) mostly in Aikido
and ABD i am also very talented.

Fairly good app and you are boosting your activity, you need a little training in-game but that's about it. I will say yes as long as you start practicing in-game to get better.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Coyote0500 View Post
I have a toaster, my internet is fed through a space toaster, and I don't like burnt bread. I can however accomplish bonding with myself.

Unturned can run on a fresh piece of shit.

Originally Posted by Virus View Post
could we setup some csgo for the filthy rich that have it?

I liek this idea as well.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
I also say yes to your app haven't seen you ingame, so that's 3 yes's so far.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"