Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
We greatly welcome you Educate yourself on FC History and look at the post I left you in Recruitment Thread ;) And if I may ask who referred you to us?

I recruited him
He was in bomb and was like oh sh!t it Is dead... So yeah he nearly won a aikido tourney, he got rekt in the final, but with luck
Last edited by Stephaan; Aug 19, 2015 at 09:44 PM. Reason: typoforlifeonmobile
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)
Yeah I saw Cool also XD Who rekted him :3

Ask him
I'm Online right now
for 2 hours
--------------------
I am going to take a break from tomorrow, to saturday-sunday evening.
Hope you can manage this without me for these days
Last edited by Stephaan; Aug 20, 2015 at 10:24 PM. Reason: i take a break
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)
HIIII!!! hey its just me saying hi. And im active again. for those who dont know me. ravey trained me let me join this clan last year and my head which zenboy made. how are you fight club? btw if let me join this clan again ill be glad (i think i was kicked because i was inactive for so long because of school works)
Originally Posted by paopao0389 View Post
HIIII!!! hey its just me saying hi. And im active again. for those who dont know me. ravey trained me let me join this clan last year and my head which zenboy made. how are you fight club? btw if let me join this clan again ill be glad (i think i was kicked because i was inactive for so long because of school works)

Hmm. I will invite you back if Zenboy is ok with it.
PS: My activity will only slightly decrease, so no worries
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)
I remember we had a dispute and you insulted my texture making skills It's fine though I remember the good times we had ;) Your in, Invited. Also yeah I like that head which I have shared rights to ;) Are you still wearing it? Oh, and also welcome back to FC! ^_^ P.S. No more fights
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
I remember we had a dispute and you insulted my texture making skills It's fine though I remember the good times we had ;) Your in, Invited. Also yeah I like that head which I have shared rights to ;) Are you still wearing it? Oh, and also welcome back to FC! ^_^ P.S. No more fights

I will probably promote him if I play with him
----
He is the new War Manager
Now I have at least another one so we don't get rekt against 10th dan or something...
Last edited by Stephaan; Aug 22, 2015 at 09:56 AM.
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)
HAHAHAH had fun playing with stephaan. @zenboy yeah no more fights HAHAHAH. Thanks for promoting me. I'll be good. just got 3k tc from a duel before stephaan showed up HAHAHA. FC is bringin me good luck
look ive been searching for good fighters that can help our clan to the top again. think about it. they're applying now and they are worthy opponents that ive encountered