Toribash
Originally Posted by imaSlayaa;8300274
[B
Velordrel[/B] also denied, application is a bit short too

o7

I don't understand, my app was longer than cowmeats and he was accepted into trial. Nothing against him whatsoever though he is a cool guy.
-----
Originally Posted by imaSlayaa;8300274
[B
Velordrel[/B] also denied, application is a bit short too

I don't understand, my app was longer than cowmeats and he was accepted into trial. Nothing against him whatsoever though he is a cool guy.
Last edited by Velo; Sep 22, 2015 at 08:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Hi, my name is sdsman or Logan IRL. I am 20 years old living in Lethbridge,Alberta,Canada.

I want to join Obey because I think I can contribute to it in way that will help the clan be better (not like it sucks) and I know Trestet so that puts me in a good mood to join Obey. My GMT is + 9, I'm really active. My past Clans are Electric, one of the best clans I ever joined, Carbon, I just don't fit well with those guys, Apok, same thing as Carbon, and finally Apex, They just answer applications all day.

One of my hobbies is Acoustic guitar which I've been playing for a year now. I play for 1 hour everyday. I try to write good music on acoustic guitar but it sucks really, I here that Embry0nic plays acoustic guitar so he might be able to help me out. Another hobby I have is soccer which I've been playing for 3 years now. I play left wing for my College team The Lethbridge Kodiaks. Last Sunday we won 2-0 against the Trojans.

I have been playing Toribash for 2 years now and i've gotten pretty good at it. I like to make madman replays and manip replays. Madmans because there fun and manips because I like beating the **** out of Uke without getting a dm. I play Aikido,ABD,xspar, and parkour which I suck at. If i'm not playing multiplayer its because the servers won't work for me which really sucks cause then you guys might think i'm inactive but i'm not inactive, i'm actually really active on forums and multiplayer its just servers don't work for me. But hopefully if I get in I don't get kicked because of that problem, eventually it will be fixed. I will include 3 replays two will be madmans and one will be a manip + decap. Because Manips by themselves are terrible.

Thank you for taking 3 ****ing hours to read this app. Its very appreciated!

That's all I got for my app and the replays should be included.

Bye bye!
Attached Files
xX Mr. Dickens XX V3.rpl (173.6 KB, 3 views)
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether
Just to clarify sdsman, when you told your clan you had friends in obey, who were you talking about?

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Recruitment
Hello, I am kieran!.... I am skilled at Abd and boxshu and ok at other mods... I am not good at sparring or parkour, I can do it But I act like a drunk horse.. I am 14 and I am brown belt, I live in the uk but stay up late so I can hang out with the higher betters... I bet and duel, I am confident about a lot of stuff. I am active every day so thats cool! Il tell you if there's a day I cant be active unless its urgent and theres a fire in my house or something.. So yh this is me...
Steel1 Denied.
Sorry, your application is short.
You're not that good ingame
and your forum activity isn't good either.