Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

A quick search reveals:
succint

1. Common misspelling of succinct.
Although I suppose Timee might be fluent in Catalan, in which case, I would apologize.
Last edited by Wight; Aug 13, 2013 at 06:41 AM.
Ok i tried for a new clan and hopefully they will let me in and btw im 10 so thanks for satif i have bad grammer
-----
Saying
Last edited by matthew247; Aug 13, 2013 at 07:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My eyes have tricked me. I could have sworn that 'c' was there.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
@FireGodz gonna say yes preaty good app :3
@Sharkcraft gonna say no.Sorry but your app is way too short and incomplete.
Look at this cat and it will melt your heart and give me tc. :P
Apparently, I'm an investigator without the fear.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
As is written in the article, the adjacent types (in your case, Individualist and Loyalist) may influence an individual in addition to their core type. For your interest, this site provides more detailed descriptions for each type.

Do note, though, that all of the links which I've provided describe pseudoscientific concepts which are appropriate in forming the framework of a narrative structure, but not necessarily appropriate in accurately describing individual identity.

/necessarydisclaimer
Last edited by Wight; Aug 13, 2013 at 11:06 AM.
I have decided the name of the book will be Red Beacon. The first chapter is finished, I just need to edit it, and fix grammatical errors and shit. I have used pretty much all of your guyses ideas. (Guyses? Guy's? Guys's? Idk nvm.)

And yes fluny, you are introduced in a banana suit.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman