Toribash
Originally Posted by Rumour View Post
i come back after 3 weeks and this is what i get

ye
dun worry i luv you bae
i didnt even notice you were away for 3 weeks
cage the gargoyle
no just no...
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by Neru
Hello Kradel,

I see that you're not part of any clan at the moment. To start off, our clan name is Suki(Sue keyすき). Which can be defined as liking, fondness, or commonly used as a way of letting know you love something. We are looking for awesome people to join us and share any artistic quality they might have and just simply have fun. We are a few, but we are strong bonded and we enjoy being together and sharing stuff. We mainly communicate by Skype, and we play different game, besides Toribash. We also love Anime, and I suspect you might also like it. Aside from that we love doing GFX, Drawing , OSU , and anything that involves art itself. We are nice when it comes to treating all the members the same way, and we don't really have preferences over the few we have. Saying that, we do encourage our members to maintain a decent activity in our clan either by Skype or the forums. I've seen you around the forum, and if I'm correct you were part of Metal a while ago. So, I would like to know if you were interested in being part of our lovely family and help with the development of our clan. Feel free to reply back if you're interested.

Have a nice day,
Neru.

I still have this message from Neru from May 3rd. The day he asked me to join Suki
blue
pink
yea he asked you to join Suki, that you left for Soak. kuz you're wet.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~