Toribash
Originally Posted by sofoooo View Post
Well guys should we recruit or something because iv'e noticed we are losing a few members?

Soon enough.

After some clean ups.

Originally Posted by KILLAKIZZA View Post
Hey guys i haven't spotted an allie thread so could i please be an single allie.

PM me with a free form application. Tell why you want to be our allie in the form.

I'm guessing just because to trade stuff right?
i'm slightly pissed off that sofooo closed the thread, while i didn't cleared everything out yet. and now i can't quote stuff from there, what is quite annoying.

i didn't. if i did, provide quote/screenshot. Or do i have to ask admins/?smods to check your pms ?
in order to make a screenshot you should press this button:

this kind of things is actually pissing me off. if you got caught lying about reason to leave the clan, what's make you feel right about lying what i said to you?

anyway, gimme a few minutes, i will make some screens, just to make it clear.
i dislike being blamed for things i didn't said.

pms i sent:

pms i recived:

conversation:

-----
also about:

Originally Posted by mookiefish
Snake, you have no idea about me nor what I've done for this clan, nor about my past identity as Kngsparten. I am not the reason that inactivity has befallen this clan, nor the reason any member has left.

telling me something and closing thread right after that so i can't reply is very brave move. /sarcasm

ontopic

yes, i knew. i could probably find some posts and quote you, but since i don't have tori-prime it will be quite hard to find, but i can try.

what i remember about you: forum was quite active but because of you arguing about every single thing on every single thread.
also some hillarious stuff like: you asking unibash students to vote on you for clan leader, story with saint ( i forgot her old nick, but the story was hilarious aswell ) and probably something else. so i actually have idea about what kind of person you are.
Last edited by snake; Feb 18, 2012 at 04:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15